• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, manetteska said:

:pullhair:

Once again I sold during the trough about a week ago when prices died down. 

Based on my luck, Kanan 6 will take off shortly. 

Why 6? (shrug) I guess, the others were cameos then, right?

Edited by carter3175
fix

Just now, TrayKnight said:

That is so frustrating....:pullhair:

It really is. Nothing like waiting until midnight to buy a card and when you refresh the screen...instantly sold out at 12:01 (not even) by online bots. Just gave up on buying a card this year. Perhaps I'll find one in a few months. :eyeroll:

21 minutes ago, carter3175 said:

Do share..:baiting:

I just believe there is a more important character introduced in those Kanan books. They haven’t been announced to appear in Mando or anything but if they were it would help the book sustain or exceed any price it reaches due to Sabine. 

39 minutes ago, Timeless icons said:

It really is. Nothing like waiting until midnight to buy a card and when you refresh the screen...instantly sold out at 12:01 (not even) by online bots. Just gave up on buying a card this year. Perhaps I'll find one in a few months. :eyeroll:

It's been insane.  Look at these people waiting 36 hrs to get the ps5

https://twitter.com/EricKelly/status/1332394315960692737?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1332394315960692737%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fplaystation-5-only-product-drawing-205743330.html

14 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

I'm still waiting on my delayed shipment for my PS5 from Walmart.  I know someone else that has 1 in hand but they want the Xbox.