• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

On 11/30/2020 at 2:45 PM, Nazirite said:

Seems like Red X is soaring, is this the beginning  of another Batman Beyond 1? Obscure, unofficial first appearance in a kids comic, beloved character from a hit animated early 00’s tv show, cool costume, connected in some form to Batman. Would probably transfer well to either the big or small screen. And only 1 CGC copy graded, a 9.8. 

980784DA-80EC-405D-9030-D69C1A1D8CB1.png

I can't lie.  I want that.

2 minutes ago, carter3175 said:

How about this?

This was passed down through time and remained in mint condition, only recently graded by CGC. Don't miss your chance to own this collectible, a true holy grail for any X-Men fan.

Amazing!!! :insane:

I didn't bother to read further down to busy trying not to fall out of my chair laughing my :censored: off

22 minutes ago, topcat54 said:

I didn't bother to read further down to busy trying not to fall out of my chair laughing my :censored: off

"Terms: For sale price > $10,000, 10% due at auction close. Comic is currently in a bank vault. Comic will be hand-delivered to you at a bank within 10 miles of a major US airport of your choice. For sale price <= $10,000, item will be shipped free with insured priority mail."

It's in his bank vault

5 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:
"Terms: For sale price > $10,000, 10% due at auction close. Comic is currently in a bank vault. Comic will be hand-delivered to you at a bank within 10 miles of a major US airport of your choice. For sale price <= $10,000, item will be shipped free with insured priority mail."

It's in his bank vault

The best part is that when you click the link there are two of the exact same book right below it for sale for $75 BINs and they are just sitting there . . .

6 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

It's in his bank vault

This guy is nuts! doh!

40 minutes ago, carter3175 said:

How about this?

This was passed down through time and remained in mint condition, only recently graded by CGC. Don't miss your chance to own this collectible, a true holy grail for any X-Men fan.

I dare say it is uncannily astonishing!

1 hour ago, carter3175 said:

but is the sale legitimate?

7 hours ago, carter3175 said:

How about this?

I’ll undercut him, I’ll list ten copies in a lot for HALF that price. Who could turn down a deal like that?