• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, bellrules said:

Madness 

24B50CA4-2319-4FF6-B3C1-ECE8970E469F.png

F, madness I hit the damn buy it now on that book and it sold.  I am pissed I did not get it.  I am even trying to trade my Avengers Annual 10 to get that book.  I going to pull the trigger soon either way.

5 minutes ago, carter3175 said:

F, madness I hit the damn buy it now on that book and it sold.  I am pissed I did not get it.  I am even trying to trade my Avengers Annual 10 to get that book.  I going to pull the trigger soon either way.

To flip or for pc?

Various Punisher 1's continue to be worth watching...

Also Toxic Avenger 9.8 making good gains: toxic avenger 1 9.8 in Collectible Comics | eBay

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

7 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Which series and volumes? There’s dozens 

Many to list my friend, but here is a sold snapshot for various titles/series: punisher 1 cgc 9.8 in Collectible Comics | eBay

5 minutes ago, carter3175 said:

Please, please be true!!!! I have like 5 or 6 copies of that book maybe more!! hm

image.thumb.png.60cd7a4be1f267fa3e44584dc8923b5e.png

The seller is right that only one 9.8 is listed in the CGC Census: CGC Census | Certified Guaranty Company, LLC (cgccomics.com). Time to put some more in there!

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

3 minutes ago, cd4ever said:

I have no words to describe how insane that is. 

Just like most here I'm sure, for many years I wondered if my hoard of comics from the late 80's/90's era would ever come alive again. It has been quite surprising the last few years and keeps on giving...:)

4 hours ago, carter3175 said:
14 hours ago, bellrules said:

Madness 

24B50CA4-2319-4FF6-B3C1-ECE8970E469F.png

Expand  

Trading an Avengers Annual #10 for a Blue Legend #1 makes sense, probably tilted in AA's favor b/c Rogues' a more established (and multi-film) character.

What doesn't make sense is that either of those books are $500+.

18 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

Is it time for the I-pack-the-best oneupsmanship posts already?? Okay, then.

It all starts with freshly felled redwood tree and a saw mill. Then [...3,000 words later...]. And that's how I safely pack each and every comic I have ever sold, whether they cost a penny or oodle-thousands.

I sandwhich the comics in between two sheets of 1/4 inch stainless steel. i wrap that in bubble wrap and do another stainless steel sandwhich. I then ship the comic inside a 1500 pound steel safe that is wrapped in bubble wrap.

2 hours ago, the blob said:

ok, i figured it out. the folks who turned $1K of bitcoin in 2010 into $300 million today are all buying comics.

Or the hedge fund managers that were ticked over the Gamestop Stock decided they were going to inflate markets they thought those gamers are a part of.. hm