• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, comixry said:

Yeah, I think this one is just the suit. The persona of "Mr. Knight" doesn't come into play til #1. 

On 4/13/2021 at 12:09 AM, littledoom said:

If you have any Wynonna Earp photo variants now is a great time to list. They've been selling for multiple hundreds each the past month- which is nuts for a show I've never heard of. I was only able to find one WE comic in the BIBs today.

I picked up a full cast signed SDCC variant for $90 today at a con solely because of the head's up I got from this post. :tink:

16 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

Today, I went to the same LCS that had Tankers 1 the other day. I swear it looked like they hadn't sold any more. I bought another. Perfect copy. They still had 2-3 left. Was this book just hyped and easy to get now??

Check TFAW if they have more copies. They had some online at a discounted price today 

1 hour ago, littledoom said:

Vengeance of Bane 1 is selling well

always been a good seller, but the latest numbers are strong.

Edited by Hekla

3 hours ago, the blob said:

My 9 year old does Bane voice about 5-10% of the day. He was doing it during online Sunday school (on thursdays), he told the teacher he was doing bible character voices.

That boy's going to go far. Well done.

7 minutes ago, Plantman said:

Near mint copies of War of the Realms: New Agents of Atlas #1 were sold for over $50 each this weekend on eBay. My local shops had plenty of supply when the book was released. So far that has not held it back.

I havent looked, but I would think the print run would only be around 35K or so? Anyone?