• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

Dat's me! :cloud9:

How'd you know...?

The podcasts you guys did from SDCC in 09 (I think) for OTV were some of my favorite podcasts. I also always appreciated your banter with chiclo - he tries too hard sometimes.

The whole reason I found these boards was due to you casually mentioning it during one of the podcasts :foryou:

Cool!

To answer a question asked elsewhere, it was because Lonestar policy kept being brought up, but eBay policy trumped it. No other reason.

I miss the podcast, but really, it was time to move on. They're doing great now, have some fresh blood, so kudos. My only regret is that now I no longer have a free pass to SD. No free pass = no SD for me.

:cry:

It was a joke anyway and i honestly enjoy him as much as anyone on the the boards that i don't know personally. PLUS he's the best reason to listen to the "only the valiant".

podcast. BTW why aren't you on that lately?

Awwww...I'm gonna cry....

(sniff)

:cloud9:

I quit the podcast. Got tired of Sean always contradicting everything I said (and, as 400 pointed out, only to agree with it 30 minutes later.)

:shrug:

From the looks of it, they're doing better than ever. I was clearly holding them all back. Everyone's gushing over how sucky I was and how awesome Elveen and Jonesy are.

lol

Good for them, seriously. :)

Zeph!!! :acclaim:

How'd you know...?

For what it's worth, I listened to some of the old podcast and you are amusing.

Um. Thanks. I think.

It was a joke anyway and i honestly enjoy him as much as anyone on the the boards that i don't know personally. PLUS he's the best reason to listen to the "only the valiant".

podcast. BTW why aren't you on that lately?

Awwww...I'm gonna cry....

(sniff)

:cloud9:

I quit the podcast. Got tired of Sean always contradicting everything I said (and, as 400 pointed out, only to agree with it 30 minutes later.)

:shrug:

From the looks of it, they're doing better than ever. I was clearly holding them all back. Everyone's gushing over how sucky I was and how awesome Elveen and Jonesy are.

lol

Good for them, seriously. :)

Zeph!!! :acclaim:

How'd you know...?

For what it's worth, I listened to some of the old podcast and you are amusing.

Some of us here that have also posted on Gregs site have known your identity for quite some time now.... ;)

Yes, but I was asking how Andy, who isn't a member of VF.com as far as I know, knew it was me. I've made the link here several times in the past. I was just surprised he knew.

Can anyone fill me in and tell me why Larry's Comics gets such a negative response here? (shrug) I really don't know.

Thanks,

Andy

This will help:

You know how a good chunk of people think about me...?

With Larry, it's accurate.

If I like Larry and RMA does that grant me sainthood or eternal damnation?

You've made quite a few mistakes in your life, I'll add Larry as another.

It would make you a liar. Everybody hates RMA. DUH.

(yes, folks, that is a textbook example of the concept called "sarcasm." Do try and take note.)

I must really just be a dumb newb because I tend to like RMA a bunch. We seem to have a similar personality.

:devil:

It would make you a liar. Everybody hates RMA. DUH.

(yes, folks, that is a textbook example of the concept called "sarcasm." Do try and take note.)

I must really just be a dumb newb because I tend to like RMA a bunch. We seem to have a similar personality.

:devil:

I don't know how similar we are but I agree on not understanding the 'hate'.

Huge weirdness here, Lil Depressed Boy 1 raw for $40? I thought it was usually a $5 book.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lil-Depressed-Boy-1-Image-Comics-2011-NM-Lil-FIRST-1ST-PRINT-/310357097711?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4842b97cef

LDB is a great book. Sold out quick.

$40 is a freak occurrence, but I can see it being common in the future .

Pat

Huge weirdness here, Lil Depressed Boy 1 raw for $40? I thought it was usually a $5 book.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lil-Depressed-Boy-1-Image-Comics-2011-NM-Lil-FIRST-1ST-PRINT-/310357097711?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4842b97cef

LDB is a great book. Sold out quick.

$40 is a freak occurrence, but I can see it being common in the future .

Pat

Well then I guess I'll hold onto a few. :)

love to know how many are actually out there

There aren't any!

Didn't you read the listing??

"Retailers had to order at least 20 copies of #1, then at least 20 or more of both #2-3 to qualify

for one copy, and this wasn't announced until after #1 came out, so nobody qualified."

lol