• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

581 posts in this topic

NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS PACK $1.00 Skybox 1993. Unopened pack that contains 8 trading cards and the possibility of a randomly inserted Spectra Card.

nightmareb4christmaspack.jpg

I have no idea what a Spectra Card is . . . but I bet my daughter would like these. :takeit:

NIGHTMARE THEATER 4 NM- $2.00 Bernie Wrightson cover with interior work by Alan Moore, Eric Powell, Brian Pulido and many others.

NIGHTMARE THEATER 3 NM- $2.00 Bernie Wrightson cover with interior work by Eric Powell, Brian Pulido and many others.

NIGHTMARE THEATER 2 NM- $2.00 Bernie Wrightson cover with interior work by Eric Powell, Brian Pulido, Mike Hoffman and many others.

NIGHTMARE THEATER 1 NM- $2.00 Bernie Wrightson cover AND interior art. In addition, interior work by Eric Powell, Brian Pulido, Rick Veitch, Tom Yeates and many others.

JONAH HEX 90 VF/NM $2.00 Jonah Hex is stranded in the middle of the desert and Marshal J.D. Hart is killed.

:takeit:

SOLD!

(worship) Oodles and oodles of Thanks. Much appreciated. (worship)

Hey Dave! How bout them Cards?! You think pujols gos or stays?

:hi: Thomas

The Cards were tough, resilient and came through in the clutch. Their run at the end of the season and into the playoffs was pure dynamite. Hats of to you and your team. It looks like you had quite the parade yesterday. (worship)

Pujols is coming to Minny, :sorry:

I really enjoyed the fact that the series went seven games. Those are always the best. I just hate when baseball season ends. While I enjoy the other sports very much, it just seems that as I get older baseball is my solid favorite.

NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS PACK $1.00 Skybox 1993. Unopened pack that contains 8 trading cards and the possibility of a randomly inserted Spectra Card.

I have no idea what a Spectra Card is . . . but I bet my daughter would like these. :takeit:

SOLD!

:applause: Thanks so much David, if your daughter doesn't like the cards, I'm sure you will. lol

MAGNUM P.I RACK PACK 36 cards, no gum, action packed and guaranteed to be dreamy. $2.00 SOLD! A man, a car and a mustache.

ALIEN WAX PACK $2.00 SOLD! TOPPS 1979. 10 great cards, a sticker and an “oh so sweet”, stick of gum.

GARBAGE PAIL KIDS 11TH SERIES WAX PACK $2.00 SOLD! Topps 1987. 5 stickers and some groovy gum.

cardsmagnumgpk11alien.jpg

MAGNUM P.I RACK PACK 36 cards, no gum, action packed and guaranteed to be dreamy. $2.00 A man, a car and a mustache.

ALIEN WAX PACK $2.00 TOPPS 1979. 10 great cards, a sticker and an “oh so sweet”, stick of gum.

GARBAGE PAIL KIDS 11TH SERIES WAX PACK $2.00 Topps 1987. 5 stickers and some groovy gum.

cardsmagnumgpk11alien.jpg

Alien & Garbage Pail Kids

:takeit: