• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON X - THEE SHEEET BE HOT! Shaven Kev provided RECAP on page 39 !

662 posts in this topic

sick-1-1-1.gif

Has it been 3 weeks already? Hellz yes it has... what kinda sheeet can we stir up this time sheeetlovers.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MY FRIENDS !

The rules of Clooneython X...

- First and foremost... have some fun and join in the ignorance known only... as Clooneython. Take part in the contests, races, sheeet throwin', sheeet eatin'', special sheeetlympics, word feltching, sheeeterbation, Teri Hatcher worship and constant word discovery. You will be glad you did!

- The :takeit: sign must be posted in the sales thread for any single item you want. The FIRST person that posts the "take it" sign for an item, gets that item.

Lets explain that statement...

I hereby define the previous paragraph as meaning in the simplist of terms...the first :takeit: in the sales thread gets it and trumps any and all PM's, back door deals, bullsheeet via live satellite, carved wooden letters, eye contact or jerkin from front to back. Even tho I really like jerkin from front to back... it just won't play here. You don't want to post the :takeit: sign? Then lose the item and cry like a green girly scout for almost a year.

- I ship everything and anything BOXED with delivery confirmation, no envelopes UNLESS its a cheaper option and agreed upon by buyer & seller for some cheaper options for foriegn delivery. I'm under the general impression that firstly, Green is a transgendered girl scout and secondly, that using ANY mailing envelopes (manilla, priority, white, etc) for comic book delivery is just a recipe for bent . Don't know about you... but the only place for bent is the bottom of the porcelain long box.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation is $5 USA on these items and usually MEDIA MAIL... shipping stays the same if you buy one item or buy them all. I haven't had any trouble shipping media mail, but the concensus here lately is that it could be problematic. If you have to pay extra for shipping when it gets there, its what you were going to have to pay if we hadn't shipped it media anyway right? So why worry. Chances are it will get there with no problems... but if you are worried, we can ship it Priority Mail at what ever charge thats going to be right off the bat... which will be double or more for sure. I personally like having the 99.9% chance that they won't look in the box and save all that money on shipping.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance on these lots which is usually outragous... but as those that have dealt with me that live out of the country can tell you, its really not that bad and I'm glad to work with you to get your hard earned, international cash. Note that 2lbs and under usually runs around $16-$18, and over that makes its way towards and over $30-$40. Something to keep in mind.

- I TAKE PAYPAL, Money orders from USA and now personal checks and cashiers checks too! No foriegn money orders either due to outrageous bank charges to cash it. You can send cash, but make sure you track it with a ... you guessed it... method of tracking.

- Side, side note. These hardbacks & trade paperbacks that I sell are like new store stock... alot of them still shrinkwrapped. They have been to a show or two and some displayed... then boxed away for sometimes years. Some is shipped directly from Diamond this way. I claim no 10.0 merchandise here. Its all "like new" and priced that way. You may get a blunted corner here or a tiny non-color breaking indention there on something. Do you really want to waste time returning a $35 hardback that you got for $5 and shipped for less than it would cost normally to ship?... over a slight blunted corner? Really? Please just keep in mind that losing money upfront is bad... which I usually do. But also note that losing money on the tail end is even worse. I really don't think anyone wants to be required to pay insurance on this sheeet either. Regardless Rupp's 110% "Sheeetisfaction Guaranteed" is still in effect... I want you happy, just don't be expect to be GEM MINT happy and then we will all be a happy. :)

- If you are on the probation list or are a mean ole torch carrying meanie please get your sheeet in order and your head out of your sheeet maker. Its keeping you from buying my cool as well as my hot sheeet. Why do you want to be in a NO SHEEET ZONE? Note that only ONE PERSON in all of boardom is not welcome here, he knows this. Take your Olive (worship) Blow elsewhere. That is unless you want to pull that huge hairy gallon of milk out yer cavitybucket and be friends... then just apologize & uncork that sucker and join in :foryou:

Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them & see all the sheeetlovers out there....

- Remember my fine scanner has developed what appears to be a "line" that shows up on the right side of some of my scans... this line is not on the books, it is a scan issue. I will tell you if the sheeet is really scratched up. The camera takes good pics tho.

- Also note... the tail end of the last NINE Clooneythons have been quite chaotic and extremely FUN. Realize that the Rupp will give 110% to stay caught up and on top of things, even tho the occasional slip up may occur.

This fine thread will probably run 100 pages easy and will close in one or two weeks depending on how much time I have... at midnight EST on whatever day that is.

This is the inaugural thread which utlizes the word "SHEEET". Thought it was important to point that out... really don't know why ;)

Thread krappin' is fully expected and encouraged. Complaining will get you compared to the color of Kermit and a free box of industrial strength Pamprin.

Michael

Going to get rolling with the first Clooneython X batch in the next few hours... a pics of Teri would be nice to see if anyone has a new one to show off. :headbang:

FROM THE "I AIN'T GOT ENUF INK TO FINISH IT" COLLECTION...

Each and every sketch showcased throughout CTX will be based on a actual cover that used waaaaaay to much black ink... but without the black ink that made it such an iconic cover.

See Rupp has stripped these cover recreations down to their bare essentials... the true "greeet of the sheeet" as to say.

These prized sketches are from the Rupp vaults. They show absolutly no talent whatsoever... plus the total desperation of the artist who makes them. All guaranteed to be 3.0 or better, most way over... and all are only $3 each. I think I will do ten for this round... really don't want to saturate the market.

0clooneython80924.jpg

:takeit: x 1

FROM THE "I AIN'T GOT ENUF INK TO FINISH IT" COLLECTION...

Each and every sketch showcased throughout CTX will be based on a actual cover that used waaaaaay to much black ink... but without the black ink that made it such an iconic cover.

See Rupp has stripped these cover recreations down to their bare essentials... the true "greeet of the sheeet" as to say.

These prized sketches are from the Rupp vaults. They show absolutly no talent whatsoever... plus the total desperation of the artist who makes them. All guaranteed to be 3.0 or better, most way over... and all are only $3 each. I think I will do ten for this round... really don't want to saturate the market.

0clooneython80924.jpg

x1 :takeit:

Sweet lord ! Ruppicaso is surprised by the upsurge of demand for his work :)

Diggler gets the Moon Knight recreation. Mikenyc is going to get the next one (that means I have to do it now) and Chris is gonna get the third. I've got some really sheeety ideas to go along with my really sheeety artwork. I promise to not put over 10 minutes into each one... just to give it that hungry artist feel.

That leaves 7 to go...

FANTASTIC FOUR: WORLDS GREATEST - HARDBACK - $7

Sealed and new. Great stuff by Mark Millar and Bryan Hitch.

I've got TWO COPIES of this for only $7 each. Thats cheap.

SOLD ONE COPY TO MYS1313... thank ye sir!

SOLD ONE COPY TO LONE TREE