• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON X - THEE SHEEET BE HOT! Shaven Kev provided RECAP on page 39 !

662 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! Rupp is not dead I swear (sorry ole Olive Blow one) :)

The hospital was nuts today. Computers were down and we were doing patient files and notes by hand. Which would be fine if I wasn't a student and knew what the hell I was doing :)

Got out of there at 745 pm after getting there at about 730 this am. Tired puppy here.

Matteo! Of course you can add Clooneython X on and we can ship it with your other stuff. I hadn't been able to get back to the PO to get you a price quote anyway... so I will hold off until after the thread is over... so please keep buying.

Now what did the Shaven one post that almost got us shut down?

Was it gawd awful? Was it in way poor taste? Was it funny ? :)

It ok Kev, we're still rolling so the sheeet police must have let it slide this time :)

Rupp promises to be back here tomorrow night with more sheeet. That is unless the hospital catches on fire :) .. er :(

Rupp promises to be back here tomorrow night with more sheeet. That is unless the hospital catches on fire :) .. er :(

This must have happened!

Nope no fire tonight just slow azz movement on Rupp's part :angel: