• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigLeagueCHEW's review of the Long Beach Comic Con

6 posts in this topic

I don't know what to say, other than I had a terrible time.

I went there on Sunday, expecting one of my favorite artist to be there to sign some of my items, only to find out from a few sources that he wanted to walk around on Sunday and he will not be signing (shrug)

If he wanted to walk around then he should have went to the beach and kicked sand.

I checked the LBCC page for Artist/Guests and made sure it did not say Saturday only. When I get there, what do you know.

I am upset and will never go to LBCC again. I spent $25 to get in, parking, gas, etc. to find this out.

:tonofbricks:

Time to out the culprit. It's certainly bad form to advertise availability when in reality they had no intention of being there that day.

I would, but my wife said to try and get in touch with him, explain the situation, and see if we can mail the items to him with a return label. But then will we ever see the items again (shrug)

more people should have taken advantage of the $11 ticket price offered online. plus, do you know this was long beach comic con's fault or the artists?

Not sure, some artist on the LBCC site said Saturday only, or click here for more details.