• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official progress on my GL 1 restoration by Kenny thread

249 posts in this topic

Posting this here as a place for Kenny to thrill us all, especially me, when he starts the long awaited restoration of my GL 1

So, here is your stage Kenny, the spotlight is on!

Let the show begin :)

:acclaim::wishluck::angel::hi:fartingbanana.gif

beer.gif

fart.gif

munching.gif

yay.gif

meh....that's not even a challenge. Kenny should have tried to restore his hand at this one... ;)

GL1.jpg

That one might take a little longer.....

Cool book wanna sell it?

lol Actually skypinkyblu sold that book on eBay a few years ago for a couple of hundred after offering it here. Obviously, it had been in a fire and it had become water logged and other books adhered to it in the mean time.

meh....that's not even a challenge. Kenny should have tried to restore his hand at this one... ;)

GL1.jpg

That one might take a little longer.....

Cool book wanna sell it?

lol Actually skypinkyblu sold that book on eBay a few years ago for a couple of hundred after offering it here. Obviously, it had been in a fire and it had become water logged and other books adhered to it in the mean time.

doh! I would have bought that in a heartbeat

[font:Comic Sans MS] Due to the drubbing the Saints put on the Colts 2 weeks ago, Kenny put your GL 1 in the wood chipper.

We are sorry if this is an inconvenience.

This message was automatically generated after the Saints reached 60+ points [/font]