• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The official progress on my GL 1 restoration by Kenny thread

249 posts in this topic

[font:Comic Sans MS] Due to the drubbing the Saints put on the Colts 2 weeks ago, Kenny put your GL 1 in the wood chipper.

We are sorry if this is an inconvenience.

This message was automatically generated after the Saints reached 60+ points [/font]

lol

But we made it up to you by looking equally bad against the winless Rams :sorry:

lol

But we made it up to you by looking equally bad against the winless Rams :sorry:

I know, that is why I dug through the shredder pile to find what was left of your book.

You should not be able to tell after I am done. :eek:

I kid of course, I should get to your book shortly.

And not because you peer pressured me into it either!

:sumo:

meh....that's not even a challenge. Kenny should have tried to restore his hand at this one... ;)

GL1.jpg

This book would actually make a great conservation candidate.

Get it back to a state where it could be enjoyed safely and not worry about replacing all the burnt, missing art.

Crazy to think what that book went through.

I want it!

lol

I know, that is why I dug through the shredder pile to find what was left of your book.

You should not be able to tell after I am done. :eek:

I kid of course, I should get to your book shortly.

And not because you peer pressured me into it either!

:sumo:

(worship)

One of these years, he'll post some progress here. Even a before picture to stave off my sense of impending doom and perhaps ease the stressful separation anxiety I've endured these long months being away from the book.......