• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***********STUART SAYGER SKETCH OPP****************

354 posts in this topic

With the permision of Joe Pierson, GODOFTHUNDER Productions is proud to present to you a once in a life-time sketch opportunity with none other than Stuart Sayger.

If you do not know who Stuart Sayger is, then.....you must be hiding underneath a rock. He has done multiple covers for DC, Marvel, and is currently working on a relaunch of 30 Days and Nights for IDW. His artistic style is unique, yet demanding.

This sketch opp is limited to TEN SPOTS.:news: SOLD OUT

And like my other opps, everything is included. However, I no longer have Avengers blanks, but I have X-Men, and a couple of the recently released Wolverine/X-Men, and Uncanny X-Men available. But I seriously doubt that will matter cause Stuart is a blank destroyer (you know what I mean).

These covers will be done from his home!!!!!

If you want to use your own blank, PM me, but I will need it by no later than November 12th.

Cost for the opp is as follows:

$170 Single Character - Front Cover

$240 WRAP-AROUND COVER - Maybe an option for Two Characters

As stated before, EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED, grading, blank, and return shipping. If you live in another country, Canada ect... shipping will be worked out at the end of the grading period.

:takeit: is king. Payment can be made via Paypal...

Questions? PM me

Let the fun begin.

Examples Added:

SSLIONO.jpg

SSRAVEN.jpg

SSROCKER.jpg

SSGALA.jpg