184 posts in this topic

First round of guests listed on site

www.bostoncomiccon.com

Edited by bedrockcomics

First round of guests listed on site

www.bostoncomiccon.com

wicked pissah!

Wrightson and Epting. (thumbs u

Nice! Finally! Great list of artist appearances!!!!

No vendor list yet, but hoping that CGC will be there taking submissions. Got

a few books that I'd like to drop off in person.

Any suggestions on cheap hotels for this Con? I typically don't like paying more than $60 for a hotel (but don't mind taking public transportation from the hotel to the Convention). We are thinking of going out there this year, and would love some tips in advance! Thanks!

Bernie Wrightson :o

Indeed. :applause:

Bernie Wrightson :o

Indeed. :applause:

Bahston is a pricey town...any updates regarding convention hotels/special convention rates would be helpful.

Any suggestions on cheap hotels for this Con? I typically don't like paying more than $60 for a hotel (but don't mind taking public transportation from the hotel to the Convention). We are thinking of going out there this year, and would love some tips in advance! Thanks!

Honestly, you wouldn't be able to stay anywhere near Boston for 60 a night. If you do happen to find a place that cheap you probably wouldn't want to stay there anyways. Massachusetts is an expensive place no ifs ands or buts about it.

As far as vendors are concerned, I see signs that many of the vendors that were there last year will be represented again (Yay Superworld! Hi Ted.) but that CGC will be in Monroeville PA instead. You know, because Monroeville is a bigger fish.

Bazborg

ok, so its near Pittsburgh. Still, I'm just saying. . .

Cgc will have a presence there don't worry about that. GAcollectibles will more than likely be accepting books.

Who is this GACollectibles you speak of?? Is he like the Phantom Menace or more like the Tooth Fairy??

Oh come on, I thought everyone on these boards knew Andy from golden age collectibles. He moves silently behind the scenes trying to help everyone he can that wants books ss. I guess you could say he is like the Easter bunny lol, you never see him but he brings you great treats.

Well when you see this bunny, tell him im gonna throw a carrot at him for not bringing me cadbury easter eggs!!

FYI, i know Andy. Once of the nicest and most trusted people in the hobby.

Nice list...guess I'll haveta score me a Wrightson sig...Swamp Thing 1 comes to mind, any better suggestions?