• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic Con - April 21-22 2012

184 posts in this topic

Any suggestions on cheap hotels for this Con? I typically don't like paying more than $60 for a hotel (but don't mind taking public transportation from the hotel to the Convention). We are thinking of going out there this year, and would love some tips in advance! Thanks!

Honestly, you wouldn't be able to stay anywhere near Boston for 60 a night. If you do happen to find a place that cheap you probably wouldn't want to stay there anyways. Massachusetts is an expensive place no ifs ands or buts about it.

As far as vendors are concerned, I see signs that many of the vendors that were there last year will be represented again (Yay Superworld! Hi Ted.) but that CGC will be in Monroeville PA instead. You know, because Monroeville is a bigger fish.

Bazborg

ok, so its near Pittsburgh. Still, I'm just saying. . .

Oh come on, I thought everyone on these boards knew Andy from golden age collectibles. He moves silently behind the scenes trying to help everyone he can that wants books ss. I guess you could say he is like the Easter bunny lol, you never see him but he brings you great treats.