• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic Con - April 21-22 2012

184 posts in this topic

Anybody else think it was a bit too warm in the convention hall?

Holy moley was in hot in there. Even my girlfriend was complaining and she's one of those 110 pound always-cold girls.

Holy moley was in hot in there. Even my girlfriend was complaining and she's one of those 110 pound always-cold girls.

yeah around 2-3 when it was crowded it was getting ripe in there....ah the (not so) great unwashed were making their presence known. :sick:

yeah around 2-3 when it was crowded it was getting ripe in there....ah the (not so) great unwashed were making their presence known. :sick:

They sure were. At points the smell became intolerable.

They sure were. At points the smell became intolerable.

not sure of the guys running the show talked with the Hynes folks about kickin on the AC.....but i suppose with every show there are issues. They did address the lines and bringing in folks orderly and on time so that was a step forward.