• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic Con - April 21-22 2012

184 posts in this topic

I'd be more than happy with a little Sinnot remark. I have a Battlefield 4 I'm shooting to get signed. I have no idea what an appropriate remark/sketch would be though...

What kind of lines can be expected for a guy like Sinnot or even Trimpe? I assume the Kevin Eastman line will be 3 hours long but what about some of these older guys that a lot of people may not have such an attachment to?

What kind of lines can be expected for a guy like Sinnot or even Trimpe? I assume the Kevin Eastman line will be 3 hours long but what about some of these older guys that a lot of people may not have such an attachment to?

Those guys, at a big show like Boston, will not have a huge line, but at any time there could be someone getting 100 ragged books signed. :pullhair:

There are plenty of places closer than blue ribbon in Arlington, not that it is a really far drive because it isn't. One of my favorite places is in Brookline right off of route 9, Village Smokehouse. Waltham has some great places on Moody st. There are lots of good BBQ joints in Boston. We love to eat here and not just seafood.

http://www.villagesmokehouse.com/brookline.html

There are plenty of places closer than blue ribbon in Arlington, not that it is a really far drive because it isn't. One of my favorite places is in Brookline right off of route 9, Village Smokehouse. Waltham has some great places on Moody st. There are lots of good BBQ joints in Boston. We love to eat here and not just seafood.

http://www.villagesmokehouse.com/brookline.html

Is that anywhere near Coolidge Corner?