• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine 35???? Tough to find in high grade?
1 1

723 posts in this topic

I'm going to talk to my elves about this, see if we can find a 9.8 copy for ya by Christmas. hm

I think we may have to inquire of a higher source Tom.

I have 9 elves, which equals 18 small hands going through hundreds of long boxes. They work fast and efficiently.

I'm going to talk to my elves about this, see if we can find a 9.8 copy for ya by Christmas. hm

I have 9 elves, which equals 18 small hands going through hundreds of long boxes. They work fast and efficiently.

Don't you mean "slaves" :baiting:

Santa?!? :o

Santa isn't real.

I was thinking higher.

Santa isn't real.

I was thinking higher.

Chuck Rozanski?!? :o:o

Santa isn't real.

I was thinking higher.

Oprah? (shrug)

Higher... not fatter. :gossip:

Good luck finding a 9.8. :wishluck:

I've been looking for years. This was the best I could come up with so far. Notice the two production tears down by the UPC code and it got a 9.6.

That's my old copy on Ebay for $250 right now.

wolverine_35_96.jpg

I have personally looked at more than 200 copies, maybe more than 300 and saw one without the tears. Many have nearly identical tears - the UPC box is the most common and I have probably seen 60+ copies that look identical to the one vpcomix72 posted - but the tears do vary from copy to copy and I have seen them all up and down the spine.

so your saying there's a chance???...YEAH!!!!!!!!(Jim Carey from Dumb and Dumber!!!

Good luck finding a 9.8. :wishluck:

I've been looking for years. This was the best I could come up with so far. Notice the two production tears down by the UPC code and it got a 9.6.

That's my old copy on Ebay for $250 right now.

wolverine_35_96.jpg

I seen that....very tempting...