• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-code horror, war, Silver, now some DC War....

77 posts in this topic

Selling some rather decent pre-code books along with a smattering of Silver. There'll be about 15 now with more in subsequent days...

Shipping, which will be boxed and insured: $20 flat rate for the U.S. and Canada, £8 for the U.K. Enquire for elsewhere.

I accept Paypal, Mastercard and Visa. Checks are okay but not advisable if you live outside the U.K. as it does slow things down.

No HOSers, Probationeers etc.

Thanks to Nick B. for recommending the scanner I'm currently using, which is a wee bit better than the previous one.

PM enquiries of course are welcome. First I'll take it wins either by PM or in the thread.

Coming up - War Fury 1, Catman 32, Venus 19, Detective 140, Weird Tales Of The Future 2, Weird Science-Fantasy 29, Vault Of Horror 30 and several other nice books.

Detective 140 G+ $795. First Riddler. Presents well for the grade, with nice colors. The main problem is the water stains, that affect the cover primarily and lightly affect the first couple of wraps. Three inch page tear on one of the centerfold pages. Cream to off-white pages. $795. $695.

Detective140G.jpg

Detective140Gback.jpg