• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metropolis *spooned* me
2 2

575 posts in this topic

Written at the Dwelling of a Recluse

Even though you have a brushwood door,

it hasn't been shut for a long time;

a few clouds, a few trees

have been your only companions.

Still, I suspect if you stay longer,

people will learn of this spot;

we'll see you moving

higher on the mountain.

--Chia Tao (779-843)

"Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City sailor wana hump hump bar or is this getaway day, and your last shot at his whiskey. Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

Dharma your poetry BS is getting old,do you even collect comics or are you here just to be a Douche. doh!

Listen, please. I don`t mind your poetry, and your chatting, and sublime conversation, but could you take it to the Water Cooler, please. This is Comics General, and is ``meant`` for general chit chat regarding comics.

Thanks very much, kind sir. :foryou:

Andy

Well since this thread has been bumped...

I ordered five books from Metro - four I hit the BIN on and one that I enquired about and accepted the offer that came back. When the package arrived, only the first four had been sent. I contacted Metro with a polite email and within 24 hours the other book was on its way. I got an email apologising with a tracking number for the missing book. The books were all as advertised and a couple were actually a bit better than I expected.

By fixing their mistake so quickly and professionally, Metro made sure I'd (a) shop there again and (b) that I'd post this. Well done guys. :headbang:

Is Aunt Agatha gone forever now? I have not see him for awhile. That clown has the distinction of being the only person I have on ignore.

Is Aunt Agatha gone forever now? I have not see him for awhile. That clown has the distinction of being the only person I have on ignore.

What..you don't like drunken, vindictive pacifists with OCD who wear tin foil hats and quote annoyingly obscure poety?

I bet he is lurking out there somewhere, waiting to jump in with giant leaps of outlandish stupidity.

At least I hope he is as he really made me laugh.

On 11/16/2011 at 6:01 PM, Junkdrawer said:

I went to Dunkin Donuts 2 years ago, I went through the drive through and asked for a large regular hot coffee. Circled around, picked up the coffee, I think I over paid, heck both McDonalds and Cumberland Farms are both selling comprable size coffees at just a $1. Anyways my phone rings and I drive away. About 2 miles down the road I sip my overpriced coffee, :frustrated: there was no cream, I was pissed. 2 years later I start a thread on the Coffee Boards about how Dunks screwed me and ruined my whole day. Today I called them, You insipred me, they said I could return it, I told them I drank it anyways. They asked what can we do for you? I told them that they they made me pay a high price for a coffee that I did not like. I just want everyone to never go there anymore, they are bad and they used falsification tactics. If they were out of cream that day I would have been happy with milk, mabye. I just wanted to share my experience incase anyone here ever wanted to deal with this company, that they should carefully inspect what they order. I will never go there again, YEAH RIGHT

I now own a Keurig. I buy my coffee through WB Mason. I can not run my business with out it. America runs on coffee.