SOTICollector's Feedback Thread

18 posts in this topic

1,424 posts

My positive feedback has been building on eBay since way back in the days when nobody head heard of them (they gave me a t-shirt at SDCC back in the 90's, when they were trying to get going). You'll find me there as MyComicArt.com (my user ID and my website).

Here's my very own feedback thread for the boards.

475 posts

I bought 4 Harbinger original art pages from Steve. I could not be more pleased.

Well packed and prompt shipping. I highly recommend!!

Thanks a lot!

DAN

3,265 posts

Steve bought a few of my Coverless Golden Age books and was nice enough to drive by afterwork for a local pickup. Very easy to work with and great with quick communication, Thanks Steve!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=78&Number=6165890&Searchpage=1&Main=277890&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post6165890

17,954 posts

Sweet, sweet ex-lib first print SOTI....with the bibliography page still intact! HUZZAH!

Shipped promptly and safely packaged, what's not to love?

Thankew! I've wanted a copy with a bib page for decades!

RECOMMENDED

14,316 posts

I've had my eye on getting my hands on a SOTI and finally got one from the namesake himself. Great transaction - never a drop of drama and shipped safely and quickly!

6,880 posts

Just picked up a copy of POP from Steve, and everything was smooth sailing - awesome transaction all the way around - solid, fast shipping and great communication!

811 posts

Bought some UG's from Steve. Awesome books and fast, tight shipping. Perfect in every way!

881 posts

Bought an original Dave Lapham page from Steve, lightning fast and secure shipping!

My second purchase, a smooth transaction both times, Thank you!!

24,702 posts

Steve is a class act and a true collector. Bought a couple books from me. Paid right away and responded back that he received them safely and was very happy. Deal with Steve in confidence!

4,998 posts

Steve's a great seller. Good communication, bulletproof shipping. Condition on point.

Recommended without reservation.

10,569 posts

Steve was a pleasure to do business with, truly. I'd not hesitate to do so again. Thanks for the great SOTI. This is a bit of comic history that I'm eager to learn more about.

405 posts

Huge thanks to Steve for putting the SOTI's up for sale, and major kudo's for being a generous and philanthropic soul as well.

Got it in the mail yesterday and couldn't be happier!

Thanks again!