• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

people have nothing better to do

85 posts in this topic

Im trying to sell a beat up hulk 181 on ebay and ive put a price of 125.00 obo..Now I know I wont get the full amount im not expecting to, thats why there is the obo..Why do people insist on messaging me to tell me how beat up it is and how I will be lucky to get a few bucks out of it? Do people really have nothing better to do than criticize others? rant over

Im trying to sell a beat up hulk 181 on ebay and ive put a price of 125.00 obo..Now I know I wont get the full amount im not expecting to, thats why there is the obo..Why do people insist on messaging me to tell me how beat up it is and how I will be lucky to get a few bucks out of it? Do people really have nothing better to do than criticize others? rant over

Oh, wait until Gerry Ross emails you to tell you that he's willing to buy your blue label AF #15 but he wants it at a discount because it's obviously trimmed. In the blue label CGC holder. Yeah.