• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tongiht, the temple is burning
1 1

68 posts in this topic

I'm creating variety...I use lots of the blues/purples, I just like colors, but the blues/purples show up the best and since I'm right handed,they are closer on the chart than the greens.. Red and Orange look angry except for Holidays,I don't think the browns are very pretty, yellow is hard to see and ..the turquoise was too light :sorry:

Not much of a mystery, lol

I'm creating variety...I use lots of the blues/purples, I just like colors, but the blues/purples show up the best and since I'm right handed,they are closer on the chart than the greens.. Red and Orange look angry except for Holidays,I don't think the browns are very pretty, yellow is hard to see and ..the turquoise was too light :sorry:

I think we should all pick a color

I believe that I suggested that when we first got colors, but people I was the only one who listened to myself.

You'd look good in lime :foryou:

I believe that I suggested that when we first got colors, but people I was the only one who listened to myself.

You'd look good in lime :foryou:

I'll never remember to do it every time. :(

[EDIT] - See? :frustrated:

Edited by Jeffro

On 11/21/2011 at 6:25 PM, TupennyConan said:

I was intrigued by this thread at first.

Soon I became frightened.

The OP reminds me of JohnCurlis.

JohnCurlis reminded me of why I needed to vacate the WC innahurry.

:fear:

Yes.

:popcorn:

I want to point out that this was around when I first joined up.  I lurked on and off for a year before I joined but I remember seeing posts like this and thinking "WHAT THE HELL GOES ON AROUND HERE?!"