• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale!

1,636 posts in this topic

I will be listing it, but it's being expanded to now 45 or 50 books. I can't be sure of the day, but there will be 24-48 hrs. notice so people don't miss it!

Will there be a time period after which those of us who lucked out on books in the refresh frenzy can buy books too?

I will be listing it, but it's being expanded to now 45 or 50 books. I can't be sure of the day, but there will be 24-48 hrs. notice so people don't miss it!

Will there be a time period after which those of us who lucked out on books in the refresh frenzy can buy books too?

Quiet, you. :mad:

Quiet, you. :mad:

You hold him down, I'll get the duct tape. :devil: