• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale!

1,636 posts in this topic

Welcome back to the Foolkiller Holiday Sale! This year the sale will be bigger and better (I hope) than ever before. For the first four weeks, because of scheduling, I will only list one day a week until Christmas. In the week between Christmas and New Year’s, I hope to list three times a week, and in the month of January, I will list a few more times.

What will be included in this year’s sale? Everything you can imagine. Keys, semi-keys, GA, SA, BA and perhaps even a few moderns. Slabs and raw. Marvel and DC primarily. I have been accumulating books throughout this year, and so I intend to continue adding to the listings. Some will be cheap nights, others will feature bigger books, hopefully everything listed will be considered below fair market value.

There will be a mix of grades as well, low grade, mid grade and high grade will all be represented. The bargains will range – some will be incredible, some will be good and others will be (especially keys) closer to fair market with a nice price built in. Every book will be discounted from Amazing Fantasy 15 to Avengers 178. There will be no book priced above fair market value and most books well, well below. There may well be books I bought here I am losing money on – it’s all good. I’ve had an unbelievable year (in real work and comics) and I am happy to see it go back

I will not be doing package deals on any books until the very end of the thread for leftovers.

There is only ONE way to earn a discount: I am giving everyone two 10% off credits to be used on ANY two books IF you agree to donate $25 to HERO for each discount you use. This means if you see Fantastic Four 25 in 8.5, you can use your 10% off that, or you can use it on Spawn 2. I don’t care, but you can only use it twice. For each instance you use the 10% off, you must donate $25 to HERO. I am hoping that the volume of buyers will make up for a nice donation.

At the end of the thread, I will match the TOTAL donations made. (i.e. if we have 40 buyers and everyone uses both of their 10% coupons, it will be $2000, and I will in fact match the $2000 to HERO).

Shipping will occur as soon as possible. It is not included in the prices. Paypal is accepted, however, check or money order is greatly preferred. People who agree to pay by check will get an added incentive later in the thread with a special night of books that only THEY may buy.

First I’ll take it rules above PMs. So if I don’t read my PMs right away, then it goes to the person who posted in the thread.

We will start at MIDNIGHT EST tonight. So I don't run afoul of any board guidelines, the first book is listed below.

Thanks for looking and happy holidays!

X-Men 101 CGC 9.6 ow/w

$300 SOLD

xmen101cgc.jpg

Welcome back to the Foolkiller Holiday Sale! This year the sale will be bigger and better (I hope) than ever before. For the first four weeks, because of scheduling, I will only list one day a week until Christmas. In the week between Christmas and New Year’s, I hope to list three times a week, and in the month of January, I will list a few more times.

What will be included in this year’s sale? Everything you can imagine. Keys, semi-keys, GA, SA, BA and perhaps even a few moderns. Slabs and raw. Marvel and DC primarily. I have been accumulating books throughout this year, and so I intend to continue adding to the listings. Some will be cheap nights, others will feature bigger books, hopefully everything listed will be considered below fair market value.

There will be a mix of grades as well, low grade, mid grade and high grade will all be represented. The bargains will range – some will be incredible, some will be good and others will be (especially keys) closer to fair market with a nice price built in. Every book will be discounted from Amazing Fantasy 15 to Avengers 178. There will be no book priced above fair market value and most books well, well below. There may well be books I bought here I am losing money on – it’s all good. I’ve had an unbelievable year (in real work and comics) and I am happy to see it go back

I will not be doing package deals on any books until the very end of the thread for leftovers.

There is only ONE way to earn a discount: I am giving everyone two 10% off credits to be used on ANY two books IF you agree to donate $25 to HERO for each discount you use. This means if you see Fantastic Four 25 in 8.5, you can use your 10% off that, or you can use it on Spawn 2. I don’t care, but you can only use it twice. For each instance you use the 10% off, you must donate $25 to HERO. I am hoping that the volume of buyers will make up for a nice donation.

At the end of the thread, I will match the TOTAL donations made. (i.e. if we have 40 buyers and everyone uses both of their 10% coupons, it will be $2000, and I will in fact match the $2000 to HERO).

Shipping will occur as soon as possible. It is not included in the prices. Paypal is accepted, however, check or money order is greatly preferred. People who agree to pay by check will get an added incentive later in the thread with a special night of books that only THEY may buy.

First I’ll take it rules above PMs. So if I don’t read my PMs right away, then it goes to the person who posted in the thread.

We will start at MIDNIGHT EST tonight. So I don't run afoul of any board guidelines, the first book is listed below.

Thanks for looking and happy holidays!

X-Men 101 CGC 9.6 ow/w

$300

xmen101cgc.jpg

:takeit:

May as well start with a bang:

AF 15 3.0/3.5 -- stain on back cover (scan below). Respectable copy, probably could do with a press to raise it one unit to the 3.5. As is, closer to a 3.0 to me, but with very nice colors. Check, money order or wire transfer only on this book:

$5500 SOLD

AF15.jpg

AF15bc.jpg