• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay seller help?

38 posts in this topic

Thank you ARCH, for letting Bugaboo and everyone else on the Board slander me to their hearts content without proof. I think that's just great!!! Keep it coming. FF, can we please hear from Wahoo again? I'll just listen, and break metal rakes just silently raking in the dough on my auctions, while Wahoo slanders, flames, baits, and rants. Where's all the cursing? Arch will say nothing and neither will I. Get busy guys! Arch has me neatly hogtied for y'all. Fire away.

Hammer/Meth

Bugaboo and everyone else on the Board slander me to their hearts content without proof.

Hammer/Meth......LordRahl and myself did not slander you in any way, shape, or form. Someone came in here with a legitimate problem regarding your service and all you can do is try to turn it around into a "woe is me" story. Quit being such a big ninny.

If you or anyone else on here can offer even a half decent explanation of how I slandered you........then you have my word that I will never post on these boards again. I would say that's more than fair. Heck....you can even use one of your other alternate I.D.'s to present your arguement if you want. smirk.gif

P.S.........Everyone else in here has figured out how to log in before they start posting......why can't you? smirk.gif

• Administrator

First, anonymous posting is now discontinued on this forum.

Second, I know who WahooFury was, and it is not FF, has nothing to do with FF.

Third, WahooFury's activity was curtailed as it was excessively negative, and the poster agreed to retire that name. He was not allowed to run unchecked with a single point agenda.

Fourth, what is disallowed here is outlined clearly in the TERMS OF USE. Replying to questions about your services, and rebutting statements made that are critical of you is very much allowed.

Acting like a 12 year old on the playground and challenging everyone to show up at some meeting point so you can wrastle them into agreeing with you is strictly prohibited. As is profanity, useless negativity, creating multiple accounts for single agenda issues, unreasonable flame wars, etc. etc.

In short, as usual, you have confused your legitimate debate behavior with your 12-year-old-on-the-playground behavior and assumed that your being censured applies to both. You are censured for your behavior that violate the TERMS OF USE. The fact that you have made other more acceptable posts in the mean time is irrelevant. It cannot be made any more clear than this:

You will not be allowed to violate the TERMS OF USE. You will be held as accountable for this as anyone else, however, unlike most other people on these boards you have already used up all of your early warnings - which means that violations by you will move more swiftly to permanent solutions. This would be true of anyone in similar circumstances.

Your attempt to make yourself sound like a martyr is deeply ineffective. Let me repeat for clarity and empahsis:

You will not be allowed to violate the TERMS OF USE. You will be held as accountable for this as anyone else, however, unlike most other people on these boards you have already used up all of your early warnings - which means that violations by you will move more swiftly to permanent solutions.

Regards,

Arch

Hey Clobberin -

Nice pick up on the Silver Surfer 15 CGC 9.4. I figured you might be in the hunt for it so I laid off. Do you happen to have a 9.2 you just upgraded? If so, shoot me an email with what you would be looking to get for it.