• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foreign Comics Cover Thread (Other than American)

207 posts in this topic

One of the things I love seeing is comics from overseas and elsewhere. If you have a Foreign Comic post it here and trade pictures. I'll start with a Felix the Cat. 481012-felix.jpg

481012-felix.jpg.7d8887a35bd9ca99176660c8949aa940.jpg

Australian Berni Wrightson cover, Misc B&W DC horror reprints inside

481056-wmt14au.jpg

Shiver has this cover art appeared anywhere else ie. an American book or was it done exclusivly for this Australian book? Either way thumbsup2.gif

Canada is a foreign country, right? (Even though Homer Simpson thinks of it as "America Junior" - his words, not mine.) With some help from the nice folks in the Golden Age section, I learned that this is a Canadian comic book...

three_aces.jpg

Canada is a foreign country, right? (Even though Homer Simpson thinks of it as "America Junior" - his words, not mine.) With some help from the nice folks in the Golden Age section, I learned that this is a Canadian comic book...

three_aces.jpg

Now that comic has a cool name! thumbsup2.gif