• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9 SA/GA Marvel Masterworks (Now $20!) + Terry & The Pirates Box Set (Now $100!)

28 posts in this topic

SalesHeader.jpg

Hey guys, time for yet another quick and dirty krappy sales thread! Paypal only for this one, it'll be a short thread. Once this one closes, I'll follow up with a thread of Spideys (198-294), Marvel Team-Ups and Marvel Tales - all mid-graders. Got a couple dozen mid-grade GA/SA/BA Disneys too.

This time around I've got a short box of SA/GA Marvel Masterworks (these are the NON-Marbelized covers) as well as a Boxed Set of the complete Milton Caniff Terry and the Pirates series from NBM. These are all first time listings here for me. No repeats!

Here's what's available (scans to follow):

Marvel Masterworks:

Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 1 (Comicraft cover) :$20.00

Atlas Era Heroes :$20.00 :news:SOLD

Captain Marvel Vol. 1 :$20.00

Daredevil Vol. 1 (Comicraft cover) :$25.00 :news:SOLD via PM!

Daredevil Vol. 2 (Comicraft cover) :$25.00:news:SOLD via PM!

Fantastic Four Vol. 10 :$20.00

Golden Age marvel Comics Vol. 2 :$20.00

Journey Into Mystery Vol 1 (Comicraft cover) :$20.00

SA Sub-Mariner Vol. 2 :$20.00

SA Tales of Suspense Vol. 1 :$25.00

SA Tales to Astonish Vol. 1 :$25.00 :news:SOLD

X-Men Vol. 5 :$25.00 :news:SOLD via PM!

Terry and the Pirates Boxed Set (25 Trade Paperbacks published by NBM) :$100.00

Grading: Most of these have been read once and stored since then. Some minor corner bumps, etc., but no major defects or tears in the dust jackets. Call them VF, but most are better. I don't believe that the Terry and the Pirates have been read at all and the box is solid.

Pricing: As marked. Most are half price or better.

Shipping: Actual cost. You can choose either Media Mail or Priority. I'd guess the cost to be around $5 for the former and $10 for the latter, but may vary a bit up or down depending on what you pick up.

Shipping outside the U.S: No problemo: Actual cost here too.

Satisfaction Guaranteed: Yes.

Listings to follow shortly.

Terry and the Pirates Box Set - Your Price: $110.00

This is a cool item that I've never seen elsewhere. A collection of all 25 Terry and The Pirates graphic novels put out by NBM in one nice slipcase. All books appear to be unread and the slipcase in near perfect shape. I purchased this as part of a larger collection with full intentions of reading them, but just have not gotten around to it, so thought I'd list them here. If they don't sell here I won't be incredibly saddened, I'll just hang onto them in hopes of eventually getting to them lol

This set covers all of the Milton Caniff years of Terry and the Pirates. The smaller pics below are thumbnails, just click to see bigger versions.

th_TerryPirates02.jpg th_TerryPirates03.jpg th_TerryPirates04.jpg th_TerryPirates05.jpg th_TerryPirates06.jpg

TerryPirates01.jpg

Hi,

I am new to this site. Just wanted to ask if the Spiderman Masterworks Comicraft edition still available for $25.00? Also interested in the Journey Into Mystery, comicraft edition with Thor. If so, I am not sure how to pay you, or how to hear from you on this. My regular email is cscapes@consolidated.net if we have difficulty communicating via this site. Let me know and look forward to hearing from you.

Greg

Hi,

I am new to this site. Just wanted to ask if the Spiderman Masterworks Comicraft edition still available for $25.00? Also interested in the Journey Into Mystery, comicraft edition with Thor. If so, I am not sure how to pay you, or how to hear from you on this. My regular email is cscapes@consolidated.net if we have difficulty communicating via this site. Let me know and look forward to hearing from you.

Greg

Looks like they are both still available.

Just list the two titles in a new post and put this little guy :takeit: next to the title.

The "I'll Take It" guy is in the Smiley dropdown menu.