• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg's end of year sale. Raw/slabs. 100's to be listed. Recap on page 74

1,155 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I've got a load of books for this sale. I hope to make this an annual event every December. 98% of what will be listed is fresh to market material. I will start with some raw Vampirella's this afternoon. I will also list some very high grade bronze CGC ASM's (all pressed) which should be here tomorrow. You can post the :takeit: pending scan. All told, there will be over 200 CGC books (all pressed) landing in the next few weeks, all to be offered here first. I will also list many nice raws as time permits. Please post the :takeit: in the sales thread otherwise it will be hard to keep the thread clean. If you decide to close out your purchases at any time, please let me know. Otherwise, I will keep your tab open throughout the thread (likely to be 3 weeks or so). 3 month (1/3,1/3,1/3) time payments are ok for all purchases over $1,000.

NO PROBIES

Check,Money Order, Paypal, regular only please (gregreece21774@yahoo.com) all accepted

1st :takeit: wins. Please post in the thread.

Priority shipping $10 USA/ $25 Canada/ PM for Worldwide for an unlimited # of books.