• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA™ 2012 - AUGUST 23-26 in Toronto, Canada

248 posts in this topic

I don't want to start a 'thing' as has happened in the past but I did wonder if CGC was actually going to show up this time?

As stated in the past. That is completely up to CGC.

I don't want to start a 'thing' as has happened in the past but I did wonder if CGC was actually going to show up this time?

Obviously it is. I just wondered if there was a deal in place for this year realizing it is unlikely.

Ok but, beyond swag, previously did one pass give you more (access, opportunities and so on) than the other?

In the last few years the premium pass was worth it simply because you got into the show earlier. Two years ago was a bit of an issue controlling the masses but last year I felt it ran rather well.

Obviously it is. I just wondered if there was a deal in place for this year realizing it is unlikely.

CGC was there last year and I would bet they will be there this year.

CGC was NOT at FanExpo last year. They were at there in 2010, though, when FanExpo was in the north building.

CGC was NOT at FanExpo last year. They were at there in 2010, though, when FanExpo was in the north building.

Joe P and CGC's presence were there last year. All my books got SS slabbed. GOTHAMCENTRAL was accepting submissions...

GOTHAM CENTRAL ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE FAN EXPO

***This is not a solicit for 2012***

SIGNED "8/27/11"

fearitself2cgcss98variant.jpg

SIGNED "8/28/11"

amazingspider-man546cgcss98sketchvarianta.jpg

Yep! I'll be there in full force :headbang:

Looking forward to seeing the whole gang and getting some Gillian Anderson siggies :luhv:

JG Jones

Oh sweet YTLM. :cloud9:

Does anyone know if he sketches?

he has in the past

I need your help then my friend. I be begging!!!

We got your back Jeff (thumbs u

Scan4.jpg