• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Spider-Man 1 Signed Edition CGC 9.8 SS Stan Lee 9/100 - SOLD!
1 1

36 posts in this topic

that is cool I wonder how many other people here will try to get stan to do that as well

I'm sure ppl would love to have Stan write the same thing but it wouldn't have the same value (not monetary value, just value). Without a COA, even if someone could get Stan to put "with great power comes great responsibility" on the same book, it wouldn't be same.

I actually had him do this for me before I heard about this book.

No monetary value can be placed on it because he did it personally for me. It was done on a 36, which I chose because of how the message relates to 9/11.

It will never be as rare or sought after as this book, but it will never leave my personal collection either.

I actually had him do this for me before I heard about this book.

No monetary value can be placed on it because he did it personally for me. It was done on a 36, which I chose because of how the message relates to 9/11.

It will never be as rare or sought after as this book, but it will never leave my personal collection either.

Touche! Without a doubt, this book is ultra-rare (I'd say you'll only see one more book at 9.8, if that) but sometimes, it's not about how much it sells for but rather, the sentiment.

K.

I doubt you'll see another 9.8. With this book having "With Great Responsibility..." added on to it. As the article said ONLY the first 10 has those. I would even go as far as saying THIS IS THE ONLY ONE. The book is truly super-mega-ultra-awesomely RARE :headbang:

With just only Stan's signature, there will be alot more 9.8 popping up....

Seems like this thread has been down for a little while, but figured I'd bump it up because I too managed to get lucky enough to nab one of those. Mine is 4/100 and CGC gave it a 9.6 . I've decided to sell it, but having trouble figuring out the best place to do so. Any guidance would be great.

Well, I would suggest doing a search on the internet for a forum where a copy has been sold before. That might be a good outlet to sell yours. :makepoint:

PS: Welcome to the forum. :banana:

How about looking for a simular marvel from the past that sells for around $5000 in 9.8 and then find a price on a 9.6

You should get a ratio between the grades on rare marvels from that if you check 4 or 5 books ???

:banana:

Bump

I can’t find much about this comic online. What do you think a 9.8 in the first ten is worth today? What about 11-100? 

Does anyone have info on one of these selling in the last couple years? Where could i get one?