• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Holiday Sale! NEW BOOKS PGS 151 - 169! DISCOUNTS! UPDATE PG 176

2,313 posts in this topic

Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

And to celebrate, here is the 4th annual Dale Roberts Comics Holiday Sales thread!

There will be 100s of books in this thread, hopefully something for everyone. Keys, mostly high grade, but some low grade, mostly Silver & Bronze. I will be listing almost every day during the week (some during the day, as well as most nights between 9 and 10 CST.

There will be tons and tons of deals in this thread. Not only will everything be very tightly graded, but most books will be significantly discounted. And the more you buy, the cheaper everything will be (more on that in a minute). There will also be lots and lots of freebies (only 1 free book per boardie though, thanks).

Now about those discounts......Almost everything in the thread will be significantly discounted, but there are additional discounts for those who buy lots of books. There are different discount levels, depending upon how much you buy. As I said, the more you buy, the better discount you receive. (Most listings will be individual books, but there will be some books sold as lots, those count as 1 purchase).

3 - 10 books/lots - additional 10% off

11 - 20 books/lots - additional 15% off

21 - 50 books/lots - additional 20% off

Disclaimer (discounts are limited to 10% on books $5.00 and under)

At the end of the thread, there will be a night ONLY for people who have previously purchased books in the thread in which books will only be available to them.

Time payments are available for any combined purchase over $500.00, but please contact me for terms.

As always, Satisfaction is Guaranteed. If you don't like any book, you may return it for a full refund.

First Unconditional :takeit: rules above PMs. Please no conditional :takeit:. Just causes confusion.

:takeit: is trumps over PM, unless deal has been completely agreed to by me.

Shipping is by Priority mail. I will ship anywhere in the world, but please contact me for costs.

Thanks for looking and happy holidays!

As a BONUS...., whoever spends the most in the thread gets a free exhibitor pass to any convention that I am attending next year (New Orleans, MegaCon, maybe WonderCon, Planet Comiccon, C2E2, Pittsburgh, Motor City, maybe ComicPalooza, Wizard Philly, maybe Denver Comic Con, Heroes Con, SDCC, Wizard Chicago, Baltimore Comic Con, NYCC. Badge is NOT transferable and MAY NOT BE SOLD!

Question: In this sales thread

Are we allowed to 1) "whoop it up",2) cut up,3) make ridiculous comments,

4)poke fun at the listing member ect.....? :wishluck:

:ohnoez::whee::whee::whee::ohnoez:

you mean like.....Has anybody seen Waldo's Johnson? He has lost it :whistle:

No, like.... who picked the picture for the Kernal Sanders knock off, I always remember him being younger and much better looking :o

:acclaim::hi:

just for tracking purposes

as per PM

$(KGrHqZ,!l!E1F6jsUnVBNWpP,LU0g~~0_3.JPG

:takeit:

Is it me or is Roy doing a hip thrust towards the horse? Maybe that's Waldo's Johnson?

No... " it is just you" Columbia my friend, where do you come up with these types of thoughts hm ? Try coming down out of the mountains once in a while and see the big city, things will get better I promise :roflmao: