• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Haunt of Fear, Vampirella and more!

160 posts in this topic

It's a hobby that you can enjoy and revel in at the best of times, and a source of income to fall back on at the worst of times. These aren't the worst of times, but they sure ain't the best of times, either. Until I find a job, I will be needing to sell books, whether I want to or not, to pay bills, and to buy presents, and to live. Having sold most of my Golden Age, this mixed age forum seems like the best place to start an potentially endless sales thread. I hope ya'll find something you are looking for, and rest assured, it is to you that I will come when I am back on stable financial ground, and looking for books I want again.

Shipping will be 5.00 for up to 5 individual raw books, 10.00 for either boxed raw or up to 4 slabs or magazines, with more being determined at actual cost. International shipping is expensive, and getting worse. It cost me 45.00 to ship a box to England, and around 22.00 to ship to Canada during my last sale, so we can go from there. Envelope shipping is 12.00, anywhere, but limited to 5 raws, and not available for slabs or magazines.

This sales thread will run the gamut, from the fifties to the aughts... please check back often!

First up, a very hard to find in grade underground.

Zap Comix #4 CGC 9.2 2nd print 50.00

This one is a veritable who's who of underground artists... Victor Moscoso's infamous dancing "Mr. Penut" wraparound cover, Robert Williams, Robert Crumb, S. Clay Wilson, Gilbert Shelton, Spain Rodriguez, and Rick Griffin.

ZapComix04CGC922nd.jpg

Next up, a complete set of Eclipse's magazine, Aces, This was an attempt to bring the world of European comics to America. 20.00

Aces 01 (1988-04) 9.0

Aces011988-0490b.jpg

Aces 02 (1988-06) 9.0

Aces021988-0690b.jpg

Aces 03 (1988-08) 7.0

Aces031988-0870b.jpg

Aces 04 (1988-10) 9.0

Aces041988-1090b.jpg

Aces 05 (1988-12) 8.5

Aces051988-1285b.jpg