• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FATSA: Lord of the Dragons CGC Signature Series Opp

390 posts in this topic

Many of you have already seen and purchased your books but for those who are new I will recap. FATSA: Lord of the Dragons is my first comic creation, I co-created this with Babisu Kourtis. The creative collaboration was shared, also with Babisu handling the pencils, I wrote the scripts, Mark Irwin (of Green Lantern and Avengers) on inks and our own Matt Slay providing the colors for the series. Special thanks to Lloyd Bailey for providing the sketch cover layout and graphic design on this project!

This initial sketchbook / #0 issue contains the character sheets and some back-story on each character that won't be found in any other books. The issue also contained some additional art and the first five pencil pages from the first 32 page issue that will be released next year.

This sketchbook is 24 pages, full color and limited to 100 for the first print run. I am waiting on replacements for half of my order. This cover will never be reprinted, and subsequent printings will have a new cover.

This opportunity will include signatures by both creators, Babisu and myself. There are also sketch covers with pricing indicated below. Big thanks to the guys and gals at CGC for accommodating this opportunity!

Pricing ------

#0 Regular Cover - $10

#0 Sketch Cover - $10

Signatures ------

All you have to do is cover a portion of the international shipping / your return shipping and the CGC fee's

Sketches ------ All sketches are full color!!! (Those who have already purchased blanks take $10 off) Price includes all CGC and Shipping fees.

Single full figure no background - $100

Front cover full color and background - $125

Each additional character - $15

Gate-fold cover option: Full color front and back - Babisu will compose a full on cover with FATSA and the entire team - $250

Non-Fatsa Sketch Covers - Includes all CGC Fee's and blank cover Full Color

Single full figure no background - $150

Front cover full color and background - $175

Each additional character - $15

Gate-fold cover option: Full color front and back - $250

And as all threads are worthless without pictures!

100_1823.jpg

100_1826.jpg

100_1824.jpg

100_1825.jpg

:takeit:

Full front Color Cover with

Characters:Sir Galahad the knight, Roland, Fatsa

Can you combine the Moon - Night time - tree scene with the The Fatsa Breathing Fire scene as the Background / middle-ish. Sir Galahad the knight, Sword Sparring Roland as the front scene.

is this Sir Galahad the knight character going to be a main part of the book for a good long while ?.. I'd hate to get a sketch done & then have them only be in one book or something lol

:takeit:

Front cover full color and background - $125

+ I may or may not go for another character ... Right now I'd just like some kind of fire breathing fatsa dragon :)

Hey guys I never seem to get everything covered in the first posting but I was intending to mention that payments will not be due until the end of January.

I had pre-sold about 50 books and want to make sure the people who want there copies right away get them and those who want CGC do not have to ship books back to me. That is an unnecessary expense.

So if you want to pay early that is fine, but payment will not be due officially until Jan 31st so everyone can spend there money on Christmas!

I have to do paperwork, sign all relevant books and then send them all to Greece so I would imagine Babisu will receive them early January.

Here are some photos of the books after I signed them. Off to Greece tomorrow!

There was only 16 of the sketchbooks after I filled all the RAW orders. So I signed 4 of each with different colors, white, silver, yellow and red.

10 of these are spoken for leaving only 6 left available! :news: Each comes with a free remark of your choosing by Babisu.

100_1881.jpg

100_1873.jpg

100_1869.jpg

100_1870.jpg

Well, Jake Mackessy is very long, and doesn't look very good. I tried a whole lot of variations before I chose this, I thinks it is least obtrusive to the art.

The pre-orders please PM me with color choice if you have one!