• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my JIM 83 CGC 8.0 ow/w ~ up for auction on ebay

39 posts in this topic

Keep us posted... (thumbs u

Well it's a done deal. Blazingbob and I have actually come to terms for his Hulk1 cgc7.5 for my JIM83 cgc8.0 and an undisclosed sum of dough. Please contact blazingbob if you have intrest in obtaining this particular book, it is his now.

Well it's a done deal. Blazingbob and I have actually come to terms for his Hulk1 cgc7.5 for my JIM83 cgc8.0 and an undisclosed sum of dough. Please contact blazingbob if you have intrest in obtaining this particular book, it is his now.

^^

Bob is a really cool guy when he isn't being a grouchy . Of course, that's like the pot calling the kettle black.

congrats to both parties involved. :applause:

:applause:

+1 Well done on achieving your ultimate goal. :applause:

I am a happy camper today, been through a few books over the last year or so and I feel the Hulk1 Bob sold me today is just what the Dr ordered. The JIM83 for some reason just wasn't doing it for me. I may even be inspired to collect 2 thru 6 I think.

Junky,

Didn't you just pick up that book? Still looking for your Hulk 1 7.0 WP??

HGC has a nice 7.5 OWW

I will seek out, find and capture a far better deal than that :sumo:

Okay thanks Peter and while I'm at it I'd like to thank Columbia comics for triggering Peter's comment/lead that I replied to about book I was aware of, that got Bob to chime in on about how his price is Negotiable. I would also like to thank Bob for agreeing with me on a price that was agreeable to both of us and lastly I would like to thank anyone who wants to help me pay for it [crickets again] but no yes seriously thanks Peter without your push I was going to go for the 8.0 on clink in Feb. That was me plan, who knows I may end up with that book anyway go figure, thanks me.

:applause:

+1 Well done on achieving your ultimate goal. :applause:

I am a happy camper today, been through a few books over the last year or so and I feel the Hulk1 Bob sold me today is just what the Dr ordered. The JIM83 for some reason just wasn't doing it for me. I may even be inspired to collect 2 thru 6 I think.

.....a very level headed idea. A Hulk 1 is more than an addition....it is an ACQUISITION. People who have never opened a comic book know who the Hulk is. Congrats and GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u