• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Annihilus is Broke': SA -> Moderns: Holiday Discount: NOW 25% OFF! Recap: Pg 28

282 posts in this topic

We'll consider this thread officially CLOSED! Thanks to all for making this one a success :applause:

I'll be invoicing on Wednesday and will ship on the next-day for anyone that pays in time for me to get the books boxed up in time to go out in the mail on Thursday. All others will ship out the day after I receive payment (in most cases). I will forward tracking numbers once the books are shipped.

Thanks again!

Stay tuned in early January for a whopping modern thread (15 total long-boxes of Marvels spanning mostly from the early 2000's to present). Should be around 4500 books in total. Most everything will be a buck a pop. Most major titles represented: Avengers, FF, Thor, Spidey, tons of X-Titles. Some odds and ends in there as well.