• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

Yep.. And I'm about to make my decision.

What page is the poll on?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5336140&fpart=135

Was gonna go with Boscoe because he liked my dog humping his leg, but for your kindness here ..you shall have my vote. (thumbs u

for me? :D Thank you very very much! I appreciate every vote, and hope I can get your vote next time around too. (thumbs u

Spoken like a true politician.

:gossip: I actually liked your cover also.

Thread still open but ole Rupp is crashin :)

I will start on invoices in the morning everyone. Many thanks to all and congrats to Boscoe once again.

The Boscoe / MarvelFanGirl race to the finish helped to score over 100 votes and I'm sure pushed the view count of this thread even higher... so thank you both for being so obsessed to win, you got people to watch you both roll in the mud :)

Till the AM my friends :)

Rupp, if you can please mail this wonderful book to a deserving person who has gone above-and-beyond to promote goodwill and shown kindness to many on these boards without asking for payback, it is greatly appreciated.

DSC04574Large.jpg

Jerel has shown kindness to more people across the boards than anyone I have witnessed in the way of support, free slabbed books to encourage collecting in our hobby, and fantastic friendship.

If only more of us could be like Jerel.

(worship)

If needed, I'll pay the shipping to make this happen.

(thumbs u

Rupp, if you can please mail this wonderful book to a deserving person who has gone above-and-beyond to promote goodwill and shown kindness to many on these boards without asking for payback, it is greatly appreciated.

DSC04574Large.jpg

Jerel has shown kindness to more people across the boards than anyone I have witnessed in the way of support, free slabbed books to encourage collecting in our hobby, and fantastic friendship.

If only more of us could be like Jerel.

(worship)

If needed, I'll pay the shipping to make this happen.

(thumbs u

:applause:

Packing has been going on for frickin days now.

First wave of sheeet hits the mail system tomorrow friends :)

Tracking #'s will be posted here as always cause my azz is lazy.

Good, I can finally read Devil Dinosaur #2 to my dog now... He's been bothering me about it for a month.

Packing has been going on for frickin days now.

First wave of sheeet hits the mail system tomorrow friends :)

Tracking #'s will be posted here as always cause my azz is lazy.

Good, I can finally read Devil Dinosaur #2 to my dog now... He's been bothering me about it for a month.

lol