• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

I got my sheeet from Rupp :banana:

I got mine before you

including my rupp re-creation from from past CLOONEYTHON :baiting:

Yeah, but did you get yours before I did????

:baiting:

:banana:

well...when did you get yours? AND yes cause Im CLOONEYTHON V.I.P

ghostface.jpg

Well, I'm a CLOONEYTHON noob, but I got mine Friday morning at about eleven AM.

lol

I hope everyone is enjoying they're stuff so far.

I'm guessing we need to dedicate Clooneython 11 to Boscoe... hm

I mean who else do you know that partakes in a Dead Boardie contest... wins it by pulling out all the stops against an impressive female force... then donates his spoils to another boardie... and then on top of all that... gets booted off the boards for a week for verbally battling another boardie about the merits of privacy & probably some aspects of the Patriot Act :cool:

Boscoe did all this in the course of like 3 days.... :o

An unbelievable accomplishment :golfclap:

Heres to wishing him a speedy return and a multitude of Olive (worship) Blows :grin:

I mean who else do you know that partakes in a Dead Boardie contest... wins it by pulling out all the stops against an impressive female force... then donates his spoils to another boardie... and then on top of all that... gets booted off the boards for a week for verbally battling another boardie about the merits of privacy & probably some aspects of the Patriot Act :cool:

Heres to wishing him a speedy return and a multitude of Olive (worship) Blows :grin:

lol

:applause:

georgeclooney3_628x336.jpg

Hey, Rupp. Your old pal George here. Listen, where's Designer Toast's sheeet at? Wish you were here at the Globes, I won...again.

XOXOXO

George

EDIT: Just kidding. Rupp sent my sheeet out a while ago.

Thanks Rupp.

(worship)

It was very kind of you to spill out a small portion of your best Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill on the ground in my name. But no libation is necessary - I'm back!

On to the next Clooneython (IIIIIIIIIIII).

:whee:

Thanks Rupp.

(worship)

It was very kind of you to spill out a small portion of your best Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill on the ground in my name. But no libation is necessary - I'm back!

On to the next Clooneython (IIIIIIIIIIII).

CLOONEYTHON!!!!! :banana:

The last of the stragglers has been packed up sheeetlovers.

Hitting the PO tomorrow bright and early, then back here with more confirmation numbers.

Hopefully everybody is getting or got their sheeet in already... except for one or two I say that would be the case. :)

If you're happy, then please spread the word about Clooneython :grin:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4281199#Post4281199

The last of the stragglers has been packed up sheeetlovers.

Hitting the PO tomorrow bright and early, then back here with more confirmation numbers.

Hopefully everybody is getting or got their sheeet in already... except for one or two I say that would be the case. :)

If you're happy, then please spread the word about Clooneython :grin:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4281199#Post4281199

Final wave of stuff out the door sheeetlovers :headbang:

0311 0240 0000 1691 1665 - Baz (box2)

0311 0240 0000 1691 1597 - comicartfan

0311 0240 0000 1691 1177 - ss5rmp

0311 0240 0000 1691 1641 - kenm

I just received my Ruppinator goodies, and can't say "Thank You" enough to him for having this super thread, attracting such cool people, the fantastic contest, and then providing such wonderful freebies.

Ruppinator.jpg

(worship)