• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh baby you, you got what I need sale.. First ever! RECAP Page 30

328 posts in this topic

Hello.... here is the first ever BM thread. Like the Clooneython I will be selling all kinds of BM worthy items. However, keep yo' fingas on the f5 because a gem might pop up for cheap yo.

I got stuff out the wrapper, in the wrapper, from the crapper... books, comics, maybe some t-t-t-t toys!

First :takeit: with the earliest time stamp wins. I take paypal, check or money order. No five finger discounts. Shipping will be via media mail unless it's a slab. Slabs will be sent via Priority mail. If you want it shipped another way tell me or catch the vapors. I will get you an exact total once you want an invoice.

No peeps on the probation list or nominated.. trust me, not a fun place to be.

I fully expect Bio-Rupp to come in here and sheeeeet on my BM thread. Now for the goods... let's get on with it yo!

bm1.gif

Just me and the Biz

Oh snap... looks like the Flash is in trouble, some dude stole his wallet and Batman is about to get eaten by a big white circle... Brave and the Bold #67 $1 SOLD to TijuanaDagger

img051.jpg

Mmmm hmmm... Tor because we forgot the H and couldn't come up with a more original name. Also helpful for people with speech impediments.. no offense. Some dude names Joe Kubert drew this cover. Tor #2 $0.25 sold to selegue

img052.jpg

This comics is like possessed yo.. it's says 666. Christian Bale getting a beat down from my man Tom Hardy whose only like 5' 8" anyway, he's cut like a mofo though.

Detective Comics #666 $0.25 SOLD TO Awax

img053.jpg

Got some Marvel Tales Starring Spider-Man. They smell like musty feet but are a nice read... if necessary I can throw in this..

Gold-Bond-foot-n-body-powder.jpg

only one though.

ALL SOLD to KenMac

Marvel Tales Starring Spider-Man #96 $0.15

Marvel Tales Starring Spider-Man #139 $0.15

Marvel Tales Starring Spider-Man #144 $0.15

Marvel Tales Starring Spider-Man #156 $0.15

Marvel Tales Starring Spider-Man #160 $0.15

Marvel Tales Starring Spider-Man #161 $0.15

Marvel Tales Starring Spider-Man #163 $0.15

Marvel Tales Starring Spider-Man #164 $0.15

Marvel Tales Starring Spider-Man #165 $0.15

The bag says this is 3.0.. not too sure. Looks like it has some rat gnawing on it, getting its grub on. There is a stain that goes through the book.

Action Comics #236 $15 sold to selegue

img056.jpg

img057.jpg