• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MITCH MEHDY ARCHIVE -- Your one-stop shop!

10 posts in this topic

You know how you're on the boards and you get that feeling, "I really need to MANNUP and read all of Mitch Mehdy's essays and memoirs!"? Well now you can! Here is your one-stop shop of Mitch Mehdy posts. No more search woes! No more frustration! Step right up and man right up!

MITCH GETS MANNED WARMED UP:

-- The future of investing in Golden Age comics by Mitchell Mehdy 50 year collector

-- WHAT GOLDEN AGE COMIC NOT TO BUY AS A COLLECTOR BY MITCHELL MEHDY 50+ years (anti-restoration screed)

(BOARD RESPONSE TO ABOVE -- PICTURES OF PLODs:)

-- mmehdy only 1/2 way thru work day--post your fave purple book to cheer him up

MITCH MEHDY'S MAGNUM OPUS, PTs 1-6 and Afterword:

-- Part 1/6: THE JOURNEY OF A TRUE COLLECTOR: FROM BOYHOOD TO MANHOOD

-- PART 2/6: THE JOURNEY OF A TRUE COLLECTOR FROM BOYHOOD TO MANHOOD

-- PART 3/6: THE JOURNEY OF A TRUE COLLECTOR LOSING IT AND WHY

-- PART 4/6: THE JOURNEY OF A TRUE COLLECTOR GETTING MY MOJO BACK BIGGER AND BADDER

-- PART 5: JOURNEY OF A TRUE COLLECTOR

-- FINAL PART: #6 THE JOURNEY OF A TRUE COLLECTOR

-- JOURNEY OF A TRUE COLLECTOR: AFTERWARD (WHY NOW)

OTHER MITCH MEHDY DEEP THOUGHTS:

-- Were the Four 2011 Million Dollar Comic Book Sales Real? By MMehdy

-- TO BE OR NOT TO BE....THAT IS THE QUESITON BY MMEHDY

-- JOURNEY OF A COMIC BOOK COLLECTOR: THE MOST DIFFICULT DECISION IN 5O YEARS BY MM

-- JOURNEY OF A COMIC BOOK COLLECTOR: DIFFICULT DECISION PART 2 BY MM

-- WHO IS THE SMARTEST COMIC BOOK COLLECTOR YOU HAVE EVER KNOWN AND WHY BY MM

-- Losing you collector “soul”: the greatest fart in comic book history by MM

-- 2011 The Record Breaker year for Comic Books: Why by MMehdy

-- Your favorite comic book of the Decade for 60 years 1930-1980

MITCH'S 'SPECIAL EDITION':

-- SPECIAL EDITION: JOURNEY OF A COMIC BOOK COLLECTOR 2011

VAGUE RUMBLINGS ABOUT CARL BARKS ART:

-- Carl barks art (Mitch Mehdy post)

"I was wondering if anybody had any Carl barks art for sale or trade on the fourm. Also would like to see comments on the recent sales of his art on Ha.com and if anybody knows of any other sales recently. Thank you."

-- Original Carl barks atr wanted (Mitch Mehdy post)

"I am interested in original Carl barks art to purchase. Please contact me if you have any available thank you"

-- Carl Barks Painting prices are falling faster then Stock market (By one "Carl Barks" who is possibly Theo Holstein)

"The New Jerry Weizz price guide clearly shows the Carl Barks Painting are going down down down at least for the past 10 years some of his best painting are down close to $100,000"

119316.jpg.2f1009b355424800ca69f588d1df9b56.jpg