• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st appearance of The Maxx
3 3

464 posts in this topic

I see, it's a bit of clarification thats all, yes at one time I was going to make an offer on that book, but not pay 8k

Yes I asked who comic sutra was.

However, RMA and I had had a disagreement recently regarding a different book, in it he stated he does not like to negotiate, that the price is what it is. There was bad blood, and so realizing that a transaction would most likely be impossible there was no attempt to persue this book.

And now I read it as - RMA and I had had an exchange, whitch was unwise on his behalf; rather than RMA advised me not to buy that book, suggesting to me that it would be unwise.

Saying I was going to purchase it with that figure in the post might imply that I thought it was worth that much. It ain't.

Clarification complete.

Movie over.

I see, it's a bit of clarification thats all, yes at one time I was going to make an offer on that book, but not pay 8k

Yes I asked who comic sutra was.

However, RMA and I had had a disagreement recently regarding a different book, in it he stated he does not like to negotiate, that the price is what it is. There was bad blood, and so realizing that a transaction would most likely be impossible there was no attempt to persue this book.

And now I read it as - RMA and I had had an exchange, whitch was unwise on his behalf; rather than RMA advised me not to buy that book, suggesting to me that it would be unwise.

Saying I was going to purchase it with that figure in the post might imply that I thought it was worth that much. It ain't.

Clarification complete.

Movie over.

That's all I was saying. Once again telling someone off cost him in the end larger than he even realized. But that book would never have been worth having just to add it to a registry set with the type engagement you two had.

:foryou:

Don't you have its twin? And thank you again for parting with your #9.

Yeah, but most of the sig is obscured by the black ink. That's why I like yours better. You should find the Maxx appreciation thread and post the #9. I wouldn't mind a little visitation.

Don't have any scans but when I get back, I will scan sell all of them to T.J.

hm

lol

Maxx whore.

:cloud9:

So as a Whore...he goes up to "11"? hm Kinky.

Don't have any scans but when I get back, I will scan sell all of them to T.J.

hm

lol

Maxx whore.

So as a Whore...he goes up to "11"? hm Kinky.

:gossip: 35. Then he leaves you wondering what just happened. But you'll pay him again anyway, over and over.

Someone needs to ask Sam Kieth which book he drew first...
Good luck with that. That definitely falls under Frequently Ignored Questions.

From Sam Kieth's blog

Just for fun here's some layouts from the first Darker Image story Maxx first appeared in.

Gemma has submitted the recommendation to the graders for consideration.

:wishluck:

Can't get more accurate than the creator clearing things up after all these years. And even better, from his own website.

Someone needs to ask Sam Kieth which book he drew first...
Good luck with that. That definitely falls under Frequently Ignored Questions.

From Sam Kieth's blog

Just for fun here's some layouts from the first Darker Image story Maxx first appeared in.

Gemma has submitted the recommendation to the graders for consideration.

:wishluck:

Can't get more accurate than the creator clearing things up after all these years. And even better, from his own website.

:golfclap: