• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Survey: Do you tip your postman for Christmas?

62 posts in this topic

I also have a few mail and paper carriers that change up their routes every few months. I usually leave some cookies or holiday candy as a Christmas gift, not so much a tip, per se.

My Grandfather was a mail carrier for years. I never remember him mentioning tips but did talk about the goodies he got from his route on Christmas. I guess that is where I got the idea from.

If i knew that the treatment of packages depended on a gift card to Wal-Mart or Target then I'd be the first one to give em out lol

I also have a few mail and paper carriers that change up their routes every few months. I usually leave some cookies or holiday candy as a Christmas gift, not so much a tip, per se.

My Grandfather was a mail carrier for years. I never remember him mentioning tips but did talk about the goodies he got from his route on Christmas. I guess that is where I got the idea from.

If i knew that the treatment of packages depended on a gift card to Wal-Mart or Target then I'd be the first one to give em out lol

I agree. It's not so much a tip, as a gift or kindness.