• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HIGH GRADE Bronze Age Collection Just Acquired

89 posts in this topic

This collection is a huge high grade silver/bronze collection with a little gold thrown in. The bronze age books are mostly NM or better off the shelf copies and there are multiple copies of most of the keys and long runs of some great titles. Most of the high grade books are post 1965.

Send your wantlists to wantlist@qualitycomix.com.

Here are the terms and conditions of sale:

1) Send me lists of books with grades that you want.

2) You must email me a phone number that I can contact you at to confirm books and prices

3) You must be able to pay immediately via Paypal or credit card upon confirmation that the books are available in the grades that you have requested.

A full money back guarantee applies for any books sold, as always.

Brent

Quality Comix

I will be making phone calls on Sunday afternoon. The wantlists (and phone calls) will be processed in the order I received them. If you're not available when I call, the next wantlist will be contacted. Thanks for the great response and I look forward to speaking with everyone this weekend.

Ok, here's the deal. I re-sold this collection today after I was made an offer that I couldn't refuse. I will give forumites first dibs on the next nice collection that I acquire as recompense for their time in emailing me their wantlists.

Ok, here's the deal. I re-sold this collection today after I was made an offer that I couldn't refuse.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I am sooo glad I didn't fall for this 893censored-thumb.gif and actually email over a wantlist. After the *cough* delay *cough* I knew something was up.

Ok, here's the deal. I re-sold this collection today after I was made an offer that I couldn't refuse. I will give forumites first dibs on the next nice collection that I acquire as recompense for their time in emailing me their wantlists.

27_laughing.gifpopcorn.gif

The only books that I held onto were the price variants. Anyone that emailed me their wantlist with variants on their list with get an email/phone call. Not tonight, though because it's 11pm eastern time, I believe.

Are you accusing me of lying?

You don't want to know what I'm accusing you of. People on here should send you bills for all the wasted time.

In the future, wait until a collection is in hand, and you're prepared to actually fill want lists, BEFORE asking for them.

Just good business and common sense.

No point in getting into this with you. There was no intent to acquire wantlists without having a collection, which is what you were implying.

Now you appear to be backtracking on what you said, which is your MO.

The next nice collection I acquire will be offered here first, as promised.

There was no intent to acquire wantlists without having a collection, which is what you were implying.

Now you appear to be backtracking on what you said, which is your MO.

Hey, don't blame me for your guilty conscience reading into what I was saying. I thought it was pretty 893censored-thumb.gif clear meathead:

When you're ready to sell, THEN ask for want lists, and don't waste people's time.

If you read anything else into it, ask your psychiatrist.