• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HIGH GRADE Bronze Age Collection Just Acquired

89 posts in this topic

You like to make unsubstantiated statements and then try to back them up with immature, childlike, illogical rants. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Speaking of unsubstantiated statements:

Here are the terms and conditions of sale:

1) Send me lists of books with grades that you want.

2) You must email me a phone number that I can contact you at to confirm books and prices

3) You must be able to pay immediately via Paypal or credit card upon confirmation that the books are available in the grades that you have requested.

I will be making phone calls on Sunday afternoon. The wantlists (and phone calls) will be processed in the order I received them.

There's been some delays in acquiring the collection. It will be processed this upcoming weekend. Thanks for the great response and I'll be calling/emailing this weekend.

Ok, here's the deal. I re-sold this collection today after I was made an offer that I couldn't refuse.

this is kinda an example as to why they do... this seems a little mean spirited... even if you have an underlying point --

You're probably right, but I could care less. After being attacked, insulted and ridiculed constantly on here, I'm supposed to be the "better man" and act nice and sweet?

I think not. 27_laughing.gif

The one that you didn't send.

Hey, I know I'm smart and I don't need your confirmation of that. thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif, actually if you had sent a want list or not sent a want list, the end result is the same. There were never any books for sale. 893frustrated.gif

lol, actually if you had sent a want list or not sent a want list, the end result is the same. There were never any books for sale. 893frustrated.gif

Actually, I was going to, but when I saw that "everything has been delayed", warnign bells went off and I thought the deal either fell through or he'd blown them all off to a big dealer/collector.

Either way, I felt it would amount to a big waste of time... just like it did. thumbsup2.gif

JC:

I'm not trying to change your board "personality", but I don't recall Qualitycomix going on the offensive ever with you -- and you went a little out of your way to rip him here... I understand if you have some long standing feud or something.... but it can happen where somebody makes you an offer on a whole collection that you originally planned or breaking up piecemeal.

I'm not saying what you're basically intimating isn't also a possibility... but wouldn't it just be a little nicer to give someone the benefit of the doubt... especially if they've never done anything to you?

I'm not saying what you're basically intimating isn't also a possibility

Where is this coming from? I don't doubt he had the collection, and never stated anything to that effect, if that's what you're saying.

I just hate TIME WASTERS!

Always have, always will.

It's kind of insinuated in your post --

hey, all my point is, you're trashing a guy for what reason? a principle? you don't like somebody who posts about a collection and then never delivers...

okay, that's understandable... but things do happen -- and really, if this were the second time quality came on and did the same thing... I'd understand... but wouldn't it be a little nicer just to give him the benefit of the doubt... I'd understand the "I'm not being nice since nobody is to me" line of thinking... if he ever ripped on you... but I can't recall him doing that.

Then why have you spent all evening wasting time whining about it? It's not about time, it's about you not getting what you wanted...at least TRY to act like you've got a more advanced ego than a 3-year old. foreheadslap.gif

Then why have you spent all evening wasting time whining about it? It's not about time, it's about you not getting what you wanted...at least TRY to act like you've got a more advanced ego than a 3-year old. foreheadslap.gif

popcorn.gif

...at least TRY to act like you've got a more advanced ego than a 3-year old. foreheadslap.gif

Is that something your mother tells you, or did you think it up all on your lonesome?

Hey, you guys keep sending your want lists into the Quality Comics Black Hole, and I wish you luck. 893blahblah.gif

I'm done here, as it's obvious even the Devil would find supporters if I'm the one laying down the smack.

...at least TRY to act like you've got a more advanced ego than a 3-year old. foreheadslap.gif

Is that something your mother tells you, or did you think it up all on your lonesome?

Hey, you guys keep sending your want lists into the Quality Comics Black Hole, and I wish you luck. 893blahblah.gif

I'm done here, as it's obvious even the Devil would find supporters if I'm the one laying down the smack.

Joe, the CGC Forums just ain't a good place for a Saint like you. frown.gif

Hey, you guys keep sending your want lists into the Quality Comics Black Hole, and I wish you luck. 893blahblah.gif.

I don't understand why you keep bringing this up because I AM FILLING WANT LISTS right now. Like I said before, you make unsubstantiated claims which are illogical and have no bearing on reality.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Hey, you guys keep sending your want lists into the Quality Comics Black Hole, and I wish you luck. 893blahblah.gif.

I don't understand why you keep bringing this up because I AM FILLING WANT LISTS right now. Like I said before, you make unsubstantiated claims which are illogical and have no bearing on reality.

So you're saying Joe's making an of himself with illogical and unsubstantiated claims that have no bearing in reality? Sounds like Joe to me! 27_laughing.gif

Anyhow, thanks for the update on the collection and keep my want list handy for the next go 'round!!