• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics After Christmas Sale! LAST CALL!

431 posts in this topic

The After Christmas Extravaganza starts tonight!

Before we get into what is going to be in the thread, a few rules. Everyone who bought books in my previous thread is immediately eligible to purchase books in this thread. These buyers include...

MikeinSF, mldynes, Pitboss, Ramses717, Spideyfan76, mschmidt, skynwalker, Miraclemet, Andybobo, Marvelcollector, genrlzod, kramerica, Heliosten, highfivephase, shootydog, Marvelfangirl, gcstomp, GL1, Wally's comics, electricprune, comicdoc, diamonddave, DR.X, Brodie91, Tupenny Conan, Goodash, MLMeade, Ken Aldred, BuriedAlien, Trev, Mr. Sneeze, Monkeyman, Snake Eyes, JeBailey, Awax, svndst1030, schmakt, etanick, the Amazing Chump, Icouldbe, shaun C89, sassemble, sekowskifan10, nickelspot, loboagain, Speedy D, nearmint, cd4ever, Mark1, ss5rmp, Bronty, limited66, bababooey, jayhawker, thehumantorch, Highradart, Morea, Capt. Hook, Sulphur Server, El Toro Rojo, hesdeadjim, MedicAR, sckao, Jeffro, DCman, and a couple of boardies who have asked to fly undercover(PM purchases). (if you bought something and don't see your name, please let me know).

Everyone listed above has exclusive bidding rights for the first 24 hours.

However, as soon as the 24 hours has expired, everyone and anyone else can purchase anything which has been listed. Please wait until the 24 hours has elapsed. For example, if book is posted on 12/27 at 8:16 EST, you must wait until 12/28 8:17 EST to purchase the book. Early :takeit: will not be recognized.

OK, now lets talk about what is going to be in this thread! To start with, this thread will not be nearly as long as the last one. I am thinking 3 or 4 nights of posting books. There will be Golden Age, Silver Age, and Bronze Age. There will be lots of high grades, and a few low grade keys. There will also be slabs. Lots of slabs.

More specifically

Silver Age highlights

FF#3, a couple of X-Men #1s, X-Men #94, Adventure #300 CGC 8.5, Showcase #35 9.2, a big stack of nice Amazing Spider-mans, between #14 - 96, a nice stack of X-Men between #1 - 141, early Avengers including #5,8,11, Conan #1, Captain America #100, FF #27, 53, JLA #21, and a big stack of really nice DCs from 1960 - 1964, including Brave & Bold #29, Batman #181, and titles like Action, Adventure, Batman, Challengers, Detective, Flash, Mystery in Space, Rip Hunter, Superman titles, Wonder Woman, and World's Finest. Most of the DCs are structurally superior books, some have some light staining, some don't. Almost all have great colors, gloss, and eye appeal.

Bronze Age highlights

Jimmy Olsen #134, Star Wars #107, Marvel Spotlight #32,

Golden Age & Pre Hero Atlas highlights

loads of high grade Pre-Hero Atlas, 3 issues of Young Men #24,26,28, Power Comics #4 (classic LB Cole), Suspense #12 (classic LB Cole), GL #20, Batman #29, Detective #193 (tough Joker cover), Exciting #63 (Xela airbrush), Four Color #495 (Uncle Scrooge #3),

Slabs

Adventure #300 CGC 8.5, Showcase #35 9.2, TOS #49 CGC 9.0, All Star Western #10 9.6, JLA #56 9.4, Am Spidey #96 9.6, GS X-Men #1, Batman #192 CGC 9.4, some Adams Detective covers, some picture frame Marvels, and lots more stuff.

As always, :takeit: is king. PMs accepted. Time stamp prevails. No conditional PMs. No probies, or HOS members.

I will ship anywhere. Priority mail is generally what I use. Shipping will be pretty close to exact.

I will be glad to do time payments for purchases over $500.00, but contact me for terms/discussion.

Satisfaction guaranteed! If you are not happy, you can return the book within 7 days.

I will drop a book or two up shortly, so that the powers that be don't knock me off the page. (please keep in mind, the previous buyer 24 hour exclusive).

a big stack of really nice DCs from 1960 - 1964, including Brave & Bold #29, Batman #181, and titles like Action, Adventure, Batman, Challengers, Detective, Flash, Mystery in Space, Rip Hunter, Superman titles, Wonder Woman, and World's Finest. Most of the DCs are structurally superior books, some have some light staining, some don't. Almost all have great colors, gloss, and eye appeal.

:whee: