• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MY GOD THIS FORUM IS REVOLTING!!!!!!

82 posts in this topic

Just kidding, I love you all. No really. No, not that way.

I merely wanted to draw attention to my 1500th post. I'd like to thank everyone concerned, without you none of this would've been possible. acclaim.gif

Here's to the next 8,500 posts. tonofbricks.gif

I merely wanted to draw attention to my 1500th post. I'd like to thank everyone concerned, without you none of this would've been possible.

The first 1500 are the most difficult. From here on it will be smooth sailing and late nights!

Congrats on the 1,500 posts newbie! 27_laughing.gif No seriously, good job! Good job! thumbsup2.gif

BTW, looking at the list of users, based on total posts, unless I am mistaken, Fantasy F. Bono has been piling up posts at a truely prodigious rate........ he signed up on Feb 3.... about 105 days ago, and is closing in on 3,000 posts. That's an average of over 25 posts a day for over 100 straight days.

Has anyone else piled them up this fast! Of course we're talking quantity here, ......... 27_laughing.gif

Fantasy F. Bono has been piling up posts at a truely prodigious rate........ he signed up on Feb 3.... about 105 days ago, and is closing in on 3,000 posts. That's an average of over 25 posts a day for over 100 straight days.

Has anyone else piled them up this fast! Of course we're talking quantity here, ......... 27_laughing.gif

Nope I think he is setting a new record. Even Greggy would stuggle to keep up with him. Not even the now departed Bugaboo was that quick off the mark. 893whatthe.gif

Thanks people. As Red pointed out I don't think anyone could keep up with FFB....if he carries on like this he'll be second only to greggy (and possibly Darthdiesel) in terms of posts by March next year. Not only that but most of his posts are mini-essays - so a tip of the titfer to him.

Thanks people. As Red pointed out I don't think anyone could keep up with FFB....if he carries on like this he'll be second only to greggy (and possibly Darthdiesel) in terms of posts by March next year. Not only that but most of his posts are mini-essays - so a tip of the titfer to him.

You guys are overestimating me. Maybe one in ten posts of mine is more than a paragraph long, and all the long ones are stream of consciousness (plus I type super fast). Several hundred posts are from late night goof off sessions with Major Khaos, Povertyrow, and Greggy where we toss one-liners and emoticons at each other. Literally hundreds more are from the fact that I simply cannot skip over a single thread in the grading forum. How much time does it take to type "9.0"? And then there was the Wizard First thread where I went nuts for a few days and billed a total of about three hours at work while the thread was going on. 893whatthe.gifacclaim.gif But now that you've got me feeling all self-conscious, I'll stop posting here forever. insane.gifhi.gif

By my calculations, FFB will hit 3,000 by Friday at the latest. 27_laughing.gif

Just for that, I'm going to emoticon my way to 3,000 by tonight!!!! tongue.gif

Well, at least you could wait for me to catch up! 27_laughing.gif

Maybe if you spent less time coming up with rich Photoshop masterpieces and more time doing 893frustrated.gif and 27_laughing.gif and 893naughty-thumb.gif, you'd catch me? confused-smiley-013.gif