• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MY GOD THIS FORUM IS REVOLTING!!!!!!

82 posts in this topic

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Ahoy there, Timely. Have you yanked Steve's ponytail yet? (Apparently new graders at CGC are supposed to do this after they've been accepted gossip.gifstooges.gif)

how did you know about the secret handsha... err.. secret hairshake? 27_laughing.gif

Timely

27_laughing.gif So you guys really are Stonecutters?? Shoulda guessed - that CGC is a shadowy, secretive organization, I tell ya.

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Ahoy there, Timely. Have you yanked Steve's ponytail yet? (Apparently new graders at CGC are supposed to do this after they've been accepted gossip.gifstooges.gif)

how did you know about the secret handsha... err.. secret hairshake? 27_laughing.gif

Timely

Make sure Litch knows to wear the lavender dress to your welcome party... If you give him a chance, he will choose the blue chiffon and it really doesn't go with his coloring... tongue.gifstooges.gif

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Make sure Litch knows to wear the lavender dress to your welcome party... If you give him a chance, he will choose the blue chiffon and it really doesn't go with his coloring... tongue.gifstooges.gif

So many things to remember foreheadslap.gif

Timely

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

Dammit Timely, stop hijacking my "everyone loves FFB" thread!!!! insane.gif

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

sorry.gif

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

And you thought that CGC was all about grading and spotting restoration.......

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

hi.gif

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

What have I started?? confused.gif

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

No matter. 66 posts to go..... wink.gif

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

acclaim.gif

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

acclaim.gif

thumbsup2.gif And if we keep this going it'll be one post per page...... insane.gif

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

acclaim.gif

thumbsup2.gif And if we keep this going it'll be one post per page...... insane.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

acclaim.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

devil.gif

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

acclaim.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

devil.gif

post #2000 coming soon by yours truely popcorn.gif

893blahblah.gifhi.gif

Timely

Timely

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

hi.gif

hi.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

acclaim.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

devil.gif

OK, I give up. 893frustrated.gif

OK, I'm revising my countdown. Fantasy will hit 3,000 posts....... TOMORROW! WEDNESDAY MAY 19!

Now, don't make a liar outta' me boy! Ya hear?