• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st CAF update in a while!

3 posts in this topic

I hadn't added anything to my CAF in probably a year. I finally got around to adding a new gallery for all of the sweet sketches I get from the Tampa Bay Comic Con and I added my Rocko's Modern Life #4 cover and opening splash. I was looking for ANY Rocko OA for years and it seemed not to exist until I saw one posted randomly on eBay about 6 months ago.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=10183

Slowly but surely the permanent collection will grow. I had to part with my Frank Brunner Dr. Strange pin-up masterpiece from Marvel Treasury Edition. Usually when I get rid of any high end comic I don't seem to care, but I have to say that I do miss that Dr. Strange piece.

I guess I've added more pieces than I've lost though. :)

Philbert on reading comics: "Turn the page, wash your hands"

I love Rockos Modern Life. I bought a page of ebay a few years ago with ed bighead chewing rocko out for spunky crapping on his yard and worms from the attack ed. I gave it to my buddy as a birthday gift. I have seen maybe three pages total on ebay in the last 5 years. Hope you track more down, The two pages you have Rock, no pun intended!

lol "Where are you Really Really Big Man?"

Thanks Drewsky! Do you have a picture of your page?

I actually broke my OA rule with these pieces. My rule is to buy only ONE piece from each artist I like. But in this instance I have two pieces; they were just so inexpensive that it would have been dumb not to buy them both.