• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000 comics in 2012 book club

991 posts in this topic

I'll try to attempt this again; sorta slacked off some near the end of 2011...

Read 4 books today:

Avengers Origins: Thor (one-shot)

Static Shock #4

Swamp Thing #4

Thunderbolts #166

I'll try not to last minute this. I thought being off work for six weeks would have given me plenty of time in 2011 to read a thousand books. Was scrambling to finish it at the end.

Just re-read one of my favorite stories, The Resonator. This year I'll try for newer material instead of going back and hitting books I've already read previously.

Only one book last night. Yellowjacket comics #2. Its cool toactually read old books from the 40s. They are way different than books nowadays. I've got a whole stack of books and nothin to do today so i should make through quite a stack today. 1 down, 999 to go.

Alright, I try this this year.

My awesome Secret Santa hook me with the GA Spectre Archives vol. 1 and I'm reading that now. I'll do like someone suggested and count them as half books.

So far:

More Fun 52, 53, 54, 56, 57, 58 (Spectre only)

Total: 3

My awesome Secret Santa hook me with the GA Spectre Archives vol. 1 and I'm reading that now. I'll do like someone suggested and count them as half books.

So far:

Sweet. The more fun spectres are on my reading list. How are they so far?

So far:

Sweet. The more fun spectres are on my reading list. How are they so far?

Pretty good for GA superhero. And pretty brutal too. The Spectre just made a bad guy melt! lol