• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Par2ch’s 12 – 12 – 12 for 2012 SKETCH OPPS

229 posts in this topic

12 has always been my lucky number, so to celebrate 2012 I will be offering 12 sketch opportunities; one a month with 12 different artists.

Each of the artists for the opps will be announced here in this thread prior to the 12th of each month, with spots being released on the 12th at 12pm EST!

Due to the close proximity of the opps, boardies who participate in multiple opps can save money by combining return shipping! (case by case basis)

Time to start saving up! 2012 is going to be a great year!

Details about the January 12th opp will be released shortly!!

Plus the plan could make you president, the 8-8-8 plan made a pizza mogul a strong contender till other factors caused his downfall. 12-12-12 is like 50% better.

I thought Herman Cain's plan was 9-9-9 :)

Plus the plan could make you president, the 8-8-8 plan made a pizza mogul a strong contender till other factors caused his downfall. 12-12-12 is like 50% better.

I thought Herman Cain's plan was 9-9-9 :)

it was

Sweet deal, Dan!

Can 't wait to see who you offer up each month.

Do you already have all 12 artists signed up for your opps?

For the most part yes, I have a few I need to confirm for later in the year, but I still have time for that.