• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Par2ch’s 12 – 12 – 12 for 2012 SKETCH OPPS

229 posts in this topic

Dan,

How many are going to be established artists or veteran artists? I only ask because that us my niche, not an insult to aspiring artists who have provided some great work!

Great idea btw!!!

12 has always been my lucky number, so to celebrate 2012 I will be offering 12 sketch opportunities; one a month with 12 different artists.

Each of the artists for the opps will be announced here in this thread prior to the 12th of each month, with spots being released on the 12th at 12pm EST!

Due to the close proximity of the opps, boardies who participate in multiple opps can save money by combining return shipping! (case by case basis)

Time to start saving up! 2012 is going to be a great year!

Details about the January 12th opp will be released shortly!!

I can't wait to see the lineup! :popcorn:

Dan,

How many are going to be established artists or veteran artists? I only ask because that us my niche, not an insult to aspiring artists who have provided some great work!

Great idea btw!!!

Jon,

It will be a mix of Legends and current published artists. Many names will be familiar with opps I have held before with some brand new ones sprinkled throughout.

Dan,

Great idea btw!!!

compliment followed by slap to the head

You need to save all your money for that Moore cover. One will be available the second you commit.

you are 100% right :tonofbricks: might need to get a part time job or take up a cheaper habit like drugs hm

You need to save all your money for that Moore cover. One will be available the second you commit.

you are 100% right :tonofbricks: might need to get a part time job or take up a cheaper habit like drugs hm

Still waiting on an offer for the best Walking Dead cover by Moore... :baiting:, nothing wrong with seeing what might happen (not getting hopes up or anything)

Dan,

Great idea btw!!!

Jon,

It will be a mix of Legends and current published artists. Many names will be familiar with opps I have held before with some brand new ones sprinkled throughout.

BYRNE!! :wishluck::wishluck:

Dan,

Great idea btw!!!

Jon,

BYRNE!! :wishluck::wishluck:

That'd be an expensive one but I couldn't pass it up.

I don't think JB is a big fan of CGC though...

But you never know!

Still waiting on an offer for the best Walking Dead cover by Moore... :baiting:, nothing wrong with seeing what might happen (not getting hopes up or anything)

Jealous of you mentioning that best cover ever by Tony. Me and my business partner Mr. Loch Ness Monster have decided we would like to extend an offer. We were thinking something along the lines of tree fiddy. :insane:

This is already shaping up to be an expensive year for me when it comes to Sketches and Sig Series books. Heres to me hitting my monthly bonus at work every month, that will give me around $500 to $1000 a month in bonus money to spend on sketches and sigs and maybe by the end of the year I will have some stuff worthy of posting my own thread for what I picked up in 2012. :)

Hell maybe I can even convince my Showtime Channel rep who I found out is a huge comic book fan to run some sweet contests to possibly even setup some sort of event to land some sigs from some of the actors from their TV shows. Would be cool to get some stuff signed by the actors on the show Dexter.